Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
The Go-to-Market (GTM) Product team is part of the Solutions team within Unqork. The GTM Product teams responsibilities include three major pillars:
- Developing and maintaining GTM Products representing pre-built solutions for key use cases across Financial Services, Insurance, Public Enterprise and Healthcare, using the Unqork Platform
- Developing and administering the Unqork Marketplace for distributing best practice application and integration templates
- Supporting the Unqork Alliances ecosystem and helping SI Partners and preferred vendors be successful in using the Unqork Platform
As a Product Delivery Specialist you will be focused on supporting the delivery of GTM Products, Marketplace infrastructure, and Marketplace template content using the Unqork platform itself. This is a critical function for supporting our clients in delivering high-quality software applications faster, getting to market sooner, and deploying modern software applications solving their industrys most pertinent pain-points. This role will be part of a talented, multi-disciplinary team to deliver whole solutions and features according to our GTM Product & Marketplace roadmaps.
In this role, you will:
- Become an expert in Unqorks no-code platform throughout the software development lifecycle
- Play a key role in building out the GTM Products and Unqork Marketplace end-to-end by collaborating within multi-functional product development pods including Product Managers, Designers, Product Architects, Product Operations, and QA partners
- Support GTM Product Architects to create and advocate for new software architecture patterns and best practices on the Unqork platform
- Help shape the evolution of the Unqork offering to continue to create an innovative, creative ecosystem for building complex software
What we're looking for:
- 2-5 years of experience at a technology company, and/or in a technology, implementation/ delivery or program management role
- Experience working in a team environment
- Self-motivated and independent learner
- Strong attention to detail
- Collaborative and enthusiastic attitude
- Open-minded and enjoys solving complex problems
- Ability to work in a highly-dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills, experience in computer science, front-end web development or software engineering a plus
- Bachelors degree a plus