Who are we?
Augmented Intelligence (AUI) is a tech company based in NYC with locations in Tel Aviv and Ramallah. We have developed a programming language that enables augmented intelligence. Since 2017, we have been building the operating system that will power the future of work. Backed by some of the most visionary investors in the world, we are creating a new work environment– one that couples the advantage of human agents (gumption) and AI (consistency). We have a culture that resembles a sports team, in which each member has tremendous ownership. We believe that work should feel like play. If you’re humble, hungry and have a big heart, this could be for you.
What will you be doing?
- Work with product & engineering teams to achieve revenue goals.
- Create, manage and experiment with new user acquisition campaigns.
- Conceive and execute on a wide range of content campaigns to drive education and engagement.
- Manage all social media platforms (including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube) and drive content creation alone alongside the Marketing manager.
- Analyze data to monitor revenue performance and uncover areas for improvement.
- Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from experimental data to the team.
Who you are?
An experienced Growth Marketing manager in the area of advertising or PR. You are able to create and maintain a strong public image that reflects the ethos of Stuff. You love all things social media and have a can do attitude to your work. You have experience in a scaling startup and how to own the link between the service we provide to revenue. Further, the Growth Manager must implement a framework for prioritizing growth-specific product improvements.
What should you have?
- Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward.
- Experience in a high growth startup environment.
- Strong growth track record, with samples and results of past campaigns.
- Outstanding written, oral and organizational ability.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Google Analytics, Photoshop, Mailchimp, Hootsuite (or, other Social Media Management Systems)
- Proficient with Analytics.
- 3+ years experience in SEO and/or growth marketing.