Who are we?
- Ribbon is a first of its kind real estate technology company transforming the real estate transaction by delivering certainty, transparency and joy to the home buying process. Consumers and realtors deserve a better experience, and we have designed an open platform that welcomes everyone in the ecosystem to participate.
- Our mission is to make home ownership achievable. We live out our mission every day through our core values:
- Set New Standards. Our mission requires a new way forward. We start from first-principles to be different, creative and bold. Big or small, we create new norms.
- Build Together. We are one team, one mission, creating vibrant communities of belonging. We unite in our passion and collaborate with optimism, integrity and trust.
- Learn, Teach, Grow. In service of delivering a world class experience, we actively learn from our community, educate others, and celebrate the victories and struggles that come along the way.
We are building a world-class marketing team at Ribbon. Our Growth Marketing Lead will play a key role in our ability to drive acquisition & LTV leading our paid, on & off-line marketing. This role is that of a strategic, data-driven marketer who will support paid initiatives to drive new customer acquisition. Reporting to the Head of Sales and Marketing, youll be responsible for tracking acquisition performance across a number of online and offline channels, setting up experiments and tests to optimize marketing leverage and efficiency. You will also closely manage relationships with our internal stakeholders and external vendors.
How youll help make homeownership achievable:
- Drive efficient, scalable customer acquisition and re-engagement via growth marketing
- Drive growth marketing strategy and execution across CRM, paid marketing, and other channels
- Be a hands in Hiring, developing, and retaining a high-performing team with a commitment to positive culture and strong employee engagement, diversity, and inclusivity
- Own performance marketing results and analysis in collaboration with our analytics team
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product, engineering, design, analytics, and revenue teams
- Scope and define campaigns, experiments, segmentation
- Grow and improve existing channels and experiment with new channels
What were looking for:
You are a highly collaborative, a results-orientated growth marketing leader with demonstrated experience building and running a growth marketing team. You take a mission-driven, customer-centric approach, and you are passionate about doing whats right for our customers and brand.
- 8+ years in marketing
- 2-5+ years of experience leading highly analytical and results-driven performing growth/performance marketing teams
- Deep expertise in growth marketing and direct customer acquisition through paid and organic channels--Facebook, Google, Display, CRM, Direct response content
- Demonstrated creativity in growth marketing. You unlock new channels and unique campaign ideas before your peers and competitors do.
- Experience hiring and developing a team of growth marketers
- Outstanding analytical skills around conversion, experimentation, CAC optimization
- Experience developing and managing a performance marketing budget
- Good taste in brand and ability to align growth marketing to brand guidelines
- Great verbal and written communication
- Expertise in B2BC or selling to small businesses. Our growth marketing is currently primarily targeted at Real Estate Agents and over time will be more consumer facing.
- Experience with non-digital channels--direct mail, radio, TV ads
- Experience in fintech or real estate tech
- Experience in Looker for analytics
What we offer:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible, unlimited vacation
- Fully paid parental leave
- Regular team lunches
- Health + wellness stipend
- Company-sponsored TalkSpace membership
- Commuter benefits
- FSA + HSA
- Learning + development stipend
- Meaningful equity in the company
Even if you dont meet all the requirements, we encourage you to apply! If youd be excited to show up for work each day, wed be excited to have you on our team.
Here at Ribbon were not scared of differences. Its how we break new ground. As we scale and we help families from every walk of life, the team we build must be reflective of the diversity that we serve. Together, weve built and will continue to grow, a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone has a seat at the table and the space to be their most authentic self. Ribbon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we support, celebrate, and cherish all the things that make our teammates who they are.