Better is redefining homeownership and making it simpler, fasterand most importantlymore accessible for everyone. We leverage technology and expertise to find ways that we can make the homebuying journey more approachable and understandable.
- Right now were funding over $3 billion in home loans per month
- Weve funded over $35 billion in loans and $3.5 billion in insurance
- We ranked #1 in the U.S. on LinkedIn's Top Startups 2020
- We ranked #11 on Fortunes Best Places to Work in Financial Services 2020
- Our Founder and CEO was named in Comparably's Top 25 CEOs for Diversity
- We were listed to Forbes FinTech 50 2020
- And #15 on the 2020 CNBC Disruptor 50
- Weve secured over $254 million from our investors to date
Our company is made up of driven, passionate people who bring their unique backgrounds and perspectives to everything we do and we are committed to fostering diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion. We see the perspectives that each person brings and a diverse workforce as essential for individual and collective success. We believe its important to foster a company culture that encourages curiosity and passionfrom employee resource groups and learning opportunities to team outings and community outreach.
A Better opportunity:
Our Lead acquisition team is searching for a Growth Associate, who will work cross-functionally with our Sales, Marketing and Product teams to deliver against Acquisition and business KPIs. Better.coms Acquisition team plays a critical function in our drive to grow market share by identifying new sources of liquidity, the relevant affiliate channels to acquire them, and managing our spend across those channels with hawkish attention to performance. Reporting to the Director of Lead Acquisition Growth, this hire will have a direct influence on our growth strategy, our bottom line, and our ability to continue evolving our customer experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing day-to-day relationships with affiliate partners to maintain expectations around business objectives and deliverables
- Creative prospecting, sourcing and development of new channels
- Close collaboration with our data team to support and update tracking/reporting
- Partnering with Product and Growth teams to test and optimize acquisition and engagement opportunities within the product experience
- Conducting various types of analysis to optimize performance and triage issues
- Collaborating with Marketing and Paid Media acquisitions teams to execute on and optimize Betters holistic acquisitions strategy
- Ensuring the health of our Lead Acquisitions ecosystem
- You have 3+ years experience in a digital/growth marketing or business development role
- You have experience working with or managing strategic or client partnerships in a previous role
- You have familiarity with tools across the marketing stack, such as: Segment, GA, Unbounce, etc.
- You are analytically driven with a strong understanding of data, related tools (such as Metabase, Tableau, Looker, etc.) and the underlying methodologies used to inform decision making
- You have a growth mindset and opt for action (through testing, for example) when it comes to driving growth; experience working with Growth Product Managers strongly preferred
- You have critical attention to detail and an ability to effectively balance big-picture strategic work with execution.
Bonus points for:
- Previous experience in start-up environments
- Previous finance or mortgage experience.
- Experience with SQL
The Better mission is rooted in values that drive us.
- We do whats in the best interest of the consumer, not ourselves
- We have growth mindsets, not fixed ones
- We believe that success lies in execution, not credentials
- We act like owners, not just employees
- We work to find answers on our own, not wait for them to be given to us
- We optimize for mission, not ego
Our mission speaks for itselfwe continue to outpace the industry at every turn. Weve recently joined forces in partnership with Ally Bank, and our backers have helped build some of the most transformative tech and finance companies in history. Kleiner Perkins, Goldman Sachs, American Express, Citigroup, Activant Capital, Ally Bank, and others have invested in our vision for what homeownership can be.
Better Benefits & Compensation
Better.com is committed to paying NYC HQ salary bands, for all employees, regardless of where they are located and does not adjust salaries based on cost of living location. Our total rewards package consists of base salary, yearly cash bonus, equity and benefits. Additional employment-related benefits include:
- A $500 stipend to set up the WFH office of your dreams
- Comprehensive healthcare, retirement, and voluntary benefitsincluding medical, dental, vision, savings accounts, 401k, and more
- Personalized care and tools for realizing your mental health and wellness goals
- Robust holistic wellbeing offerings where you can experience unlimited access to virtual fitness, meditation, yoga, cooking classes, homeschooling preparedness, physical therapy, and more
- Unlimited time off (with manager approval)
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave after only 90 days of employment, and 20 weeks after 24 months of service
- Inclusive fertility benefits for you or your eligible dependents, regardless of participation in a Better medical plan
Better is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion or religious creed, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, marital status, family or parental status, disability, military or veteran status, age, or any other basis protected by law. All employment decisions at Better are based on a persons merit, business needs, and role requirements.
Depending on your location, the California Consumer Privacy Act or other laws may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. For further information on how we collect data of job applicants, please click here. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.