Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
We are looking for a Global Talent Selection Partner who can drive both technical analysis and strategic execution of multiple projects aimed at implementing structured and bias-mitigating selection and assessment solutions to ensure that Facebook is finding and hiring the world's best talent. In partnership with key global stakeholders within People Analytics, across Recruiting, HR, and the business units, this role will support the implementation efforts of the Global Talent Selection (GTS) Team by conducting job analyses and leveraging highly-effective process and technology-enabled solutions, driving priorities, and change management within their assigned business area(s). The role reports to the Global Talent Selection Lead.
- Create job-relevant and consistent selection content (e.g., interviews, SJTs, scoring rubrics)
- Create, track and measure project metrics
- and ensure necessary insights are collected, shared and acted on
- Manage vendors/consultants supporting the projects
- Support Global Talent Selection objectives by identifying, scoping and executing projects
- Manage multiple concurrent and often complex projects as per defined scope and process guidelines
- Collaborate with global stakeholders (recruiting partners, hiring managers, interviewers etc.) to share and align on the process and deliverables
- Maintain regular project updates including risks, highlights, metrics, etc.
More Jobs From