Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for a Global Solutions Partner responsible for the execution of Facebook largest global partnerships. The position will be based in New York and due to the global nature of the role, significant travel may be required.
The Global Solutions Partner for Facebooks Global Client & Category Team is a strategic and enthusiastic solution-driver who puts our customers at the core of everything we do. This is an outstanding opportunity to build and manage key relationships, be a platform and product expert, and become an expert in media planning, strategy and measurement to the worlds largest global multi-channel advertisers. With proven understanding of both online and traditional media and marketing, this role is responsible for partnering with the sales team to develop client relationships, drive revenue by negotiating and optimizing complex opportunities, and use data and analytics to build a consultative solution for our customers.
Success in this position requires strong consultative sales, analytical, and technical skills, a focus on client service, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against tight deadlines.
- Develop and aggregate client and market insights across the region for use across the global accounts
- Collaborate with internal, cross market/regional teams to ensure client activation improvement, transfer knowledge, improving process/client relationship
- Build scalable systems and reporting, including but not limited to trainings, global toolkits, processes and parameters and best practices to enable our local teams to exceed revenue targets
- Lead global client support, global campaigns, product adoption and building scaled training solutions
- Partner with sales teams on local business practices and ensure all teams are aligned and we are providing the highest service levels and access to these clients
- Lead cross-functional project management and own client relationships
- Develop principles, parameters and toolkits to drive local success and common remove barriers
- Outline measurement solutions and appropriate campaign structures based upon key KPIs
- Manage and consult on complex advertising solutions and integrations
- Manage delivery and budget spend including daily optimization and providing targeting recommendations
- Responsible for educating clients and agencies on best practices and drives product innovation based upon client needs
- Build and manage relationships with key clients and agency partners (media, creative, PMD, etc.)
- Manage complex work streams to optimize marketing objectives for clients
- Manage Analytics and dashboards to advise clients (e.g. daily client facing data/insights reporting, understanding product adoption and media performance, setting up data pipelines to analyze conversion and impression data, etc.)
- Oversee delivery and revenue recognition for the businesses/accounts you are assigned to Identify up-sell opportunities across your accounts and partner with the Global Sales Team to drive incremental revenue
More Jobs From