Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Global Business Group (GBG) strives for our clients to value Facebook as their #1 growth driver and trust in the integrity of our people and our company. Programs and projects are strategically deployed in order to help GBG achieve this, from driving change management initiatives and developing protocols for our executives, to deploying community programs with offices around the world. As a Global Program Manager within the GBG Strategic Programs team, you will use your business acumen, exceptional project management, communication and problem-solving skills to wholly own, develop and lead these initiatives from start to finish. You are an innate problem solver and your superpower is to bring organization out of chaos and ambiguity. You think strategically, adapt quickly and have the capacity to consider both the big picture and details required to execute. You rapidly earn trust and credibility across all levels of stakeholders with a staggering variety of cross-functional teams. You possess stellar organizational and communication skills, hold yourself and others accountable to impact, and operate with poise in high pressure and time-sensitive scenarios. A successful candidate will be passionate about Facebook and believe in the vision that our programs set out to achieve.This is a full-time position located in New York.
- Developing, managing and scaling strategic programs and projects to help GBG achieve our goals. These initiatives are often prioritized directly by GBG executives and are not tied to core sales enablement efforts.
- Communicating to GBG leadership on program progress, insights, recommendations and driving the decision-making process.
- Implementing scaled communication plans to drive awareness and adoption of programs in a way that reflects a balance between global and regional needs and optimize for better sharing and transparency.
- Collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders to drive alignment and strategic decision-making on behalf of GBG. This person will deeply understand the needs of our business entirely so they can represent a unified GBG perspective and help to reduce friction and duplication from our internal processes.
- Defining and measuring success for all scaled programs and initiatives. This person will be responsible for establishing both quantitative and qualitative KPIs on all programs and delivering measurable results.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
More Jobs From