Senior Director, Global Pricing
Intralinks is looking for a passionate Pricing Strategist to join our Strategy & Transformation team. This role will lead the development of new global pricing models and drive pricing initiatives by partnering with business stakeholders and analyzing market conditions. As a member of the Strategy & Transformation team, you will work across multiple business groups to define pricing models and to analyze pricing scenarios, discounting frameworks, and packaging options for our product portfolio. This role will require a strong data manipulation and Excel modelling skills (such as breakeven, elasticity, revenue projections and segmentation models).
As a successful pricing strategist, you will not only be able to think strategically but also thrive in detailed and fast paced price execution activities. You should have a high level of intellectual curiosity, creativity, and proficiency in turning business and data insights into pricing strategy, tactical recommendation and ultimately price execution. You have sharp analytical skills and can lead projects independently from start to finish. Youre interested in creating innovative ways for customers to buy cloud products and want to have fun as part of a growing business at the same time as well. Furthermore, you thrive in a fast-paced results-oriented environments.
What You Will Be Doing
Create and enhance global cloud pricing models across three core market segments:
- Create and refine pricing models for new and existing products
- Regularly review market performance and monitor prices; provide fact-based analysis to changes to pricing strategies/rules that result in increased sales, profits and/or market share
- Plan, develop and implement promotional pricing campaigns
- Collaborate closely with cross functional leaders to understand product positioning, product usage and review pricing models and changes
- Conduct customer segment analysis and usage analysis using large data sets in excel or another tool to determine price
- Evaluate marketplace and competitive data to optimally align pricing strategies
- Evaluate day-to-day pricing activities to suggest improvements in pricing strategy, process or execution
What You Need for This Position:
- 5+ years of experience in a pricing strategist role within a SaaS, Enterprise Software, or Technical Hardware & Services provider.
- Strong analytical skills coupled with the ability to effectively articulate insights and recommend actions.
- Demonstrated strong working experience with Excel (advanced models, formulas, pivot tables, etc.) is required.
- Working knowledge of developing business and/or product strategies (i.e.: pricing models) and working with sales and product management.
- Experience data mining and building data models as well as working with large transactional databases across multiple platforms.
- Strong organization and project-management skills, including the ability to meet demanding, evolving, and often competing deadlines.
- Experience developing and delivering presentations to various audience levels within an organization.
- Excellent written / oral communication skills.
- Business consulting and/or Pricing experience for a SaaS company.
- Experience using advanced BI tools.
- BS/BA in Finance, Economics, Marketing, Information Management Business.
- Experience in the financial services industry.
#LI - SH1
SS&C Intralinks is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.