Office Tour Photos
We are looking for a global mobility partner to join our team and lead a company-wide global mobility program including assignments, localizations and permanent transfers. You will implement and execute the international programs, policies and procedures.
- Ensure end-to-end management of international assignment lifecycle and cross border relocations
- Keep up to date on market trends and business priorities by gathering/benchmarking competitive market data and influencing program improvements, especially when entering new markets
- Partner with HR teams across North America, LatAm, APAC, and EMEA
- Assess, report and analyze assignee activity and costs through the assignment lifecycle
- Act as main point of contact for international assignees/transferees to maintain a positive customer-focused experience
- Design and maintain global mobility programs to meet organizations objectives, such as: extended business traveler, short/long term assignments, permanent transfers and localizations
- Liaise with internal/external partners to build and implement strategies that are appropriate for business needs and consistent with the organizations overall global mobility approach
- Analyze and Figure out associate specific global mobility packages, with input from internal/external business partners: HR, Finance, Benefits, Payroll, Legal and outside vendors
- Lead day-to-day mobility processes, such as: obtaining cost estimates, crafting assignment letters, supporting immigration, initiating assignee benefits (i.e. COLA, housing, allowances, medical benefits, tax matters), and repatriation or localization
- Resolve exception requests and other issues that may arise
- Audit Relocation Management Company international weekly invoices
- Support the year-end tax process (equalization and gross-up) for all relocations and assignments
- Collaborate with internal partners to problem solve global payroll complexities, such as: shadow payroll, international payroll decisions and tax matters
- Assist with tax vendor invoicing and reconciliation for global assignees and international transfers
- Build Associate Mobility Guides and other communication materials
- Assist with building immigration process documents and training materials
- Review petitions and get signatures from signatory for cases
- Communicate extensively with internal clients on case matters and provide timely responses to all inquiries
- Coordinate regulatory Notices of Filing postings for NIV and LC-PERM cases
- Be responsible for the email traffic for the immigration inbox
- Build and maintain immigration reports and internal database
- Provide administrative support as needed for all immigration matters
- Conduct orientation sessions with internal business partners, when necessary
- Participate in special projects and performs other duties, as assigned
- 2-4 years of meaningful global mobility, relocation, tax, and U.S. business immigration experience
- Strong organizational mindset and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and meet deadlines within a fast-paced environment and minimal supervision
- Ability to organize and analyze data, including presentation materials and communications pieces
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
At KAYAK we help millions of travelers around the globe make confident travel decisions. KAYAK searches other sites to show travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages and is the world's leading travel search engine.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, were able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
KAYAK is an independently managed subsidiary of Booking Holdings.
Benefits and perks
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Day off on your birthday
- Generous retirement plans
- Awesome health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- No stupid meetings
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
- Weekly catered lunches
- Flexible hours
- Free massages from professional masseuse
- Regular team events/excursions
- Universal Paid Parental leave
We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
More Jobs From