Global Marketing Science Education Lead, Measurement
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about Facebook, the advertising industry and particular interest in measurement and insights work for the digital/mobile era. This individual will work with technical and analytical teams to develop scaled programs for educating on and supporting the usage of our measurement products and philosophies.
They would be intellectually curious, a great communicator, data-driven, a fast learner and able to move fast while keeping focused on high impact projects. Applicants should have a strong quantitative understanding, a talent for taking complex concepts and distilling them into clear accessible formats.
- Work closely with cross-functional partners across product, sales and marketing teams to deliver education plans, organize and evaluate educations programs for key audiences
- Identify and assess current and future training needs by conducting a thorough job task analysis and seeking input from all regions/markets
- Determine the most impactful and scalable learning experience (e.g. eLearning, instructor-led training) to meet training needs
- Monitor and evaluate training programs effectiveness, reporting on them to leaders
- Program manage the execution of education strategy, building for different audiences
- Manage external vendors such as design resources to produce final training materials