Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Marketing Science team is the source for data-driven insights around how businesses can market successfully on Facebook, from understanding consumer behavior on and off Facebook to providing actionable recommendations around optimizing marketing investments.
Within Marketing Science, the Scaled Education & Knowledge Management team is built to scale the cutting-edge work we've been doing that is and will continue to push the advertising industry forward. You will be responsible for helping build the educational foundation that will shape how Facebook clients and the industry experiences our work at scale.
The ideal candidate is passionate about Facebook and the advertising industry. This individual will work with technical and analytical teams to develop audience-first education programs. They are intellectually curious, have excellent program management skills, are great communicators, data driven, a fast learner and able to move fast while keeping focused on high-impact projects.
Applicants should have a drive to create unique scalable education programs, a strong understanding of the digital marketing landscape, and a talent for taking complex concepts and distilling them into clear accessible formats.
- Work closely with cross-functional partners across product, sales and marketing teams to deliver education plans, organize and evaluate educations programs for key audiences
- Identify and assess current and future training needs by conducting a thorough job task analysis and seeking input from all regions/markets
- Determine the most impactful and scalable learning experience (e.g. eLearning, instructor-led training) to meet training needs
- Monitor and evaluate training programs effectiveness, reporting on them to leaders
- Program manage the execution of education strategy, building for the agency audience
- Manage external vendors such as design resources to produce final training materials
More Jobs From