Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Global Internal Communications Associate to join the Internal Communications Team for the Global Business Group. This person will develop internal communications that keep the Global Business Group informed, inspired, and connected to the company mission and the work of the Group. In this role, you will create, lead, and execute initiatives that directly impact a global team, and our cross-functional partners across the company. The ideal candidate is an excellent communicator and strategist, a consummate collaborator, and a relationship builder. They excel at working collaboratively with executives and colleagues, and consistently deliver high-quality work even under severe time constraints. Attention to detail, ability to remain flexible in a fast-paced environment, and strong organization skills are critical. You should be passionate about the services Facebook provides, the people we serve, and the businesses we support. This is a full-time position located in New York, NY.
- Understand the unique needs of the team and goals of the organization in order to produce effective and relevant communication strategy.
- Develop and execute proactive and strategic internal communication initiatives within the Global Business Group and among our cross-functional partners.
- Consult with team leads and leadership on communication and change management strategies.
- Support the development and strategy of new/existing internal communication channels and other supporting programming.
- Create and edit messaging and materials on various topics, including strategy, priorities, announcements, and leadership engagement.
- Build partnerships with key internal stakeholders, including: Human Resources, Global Business Marketing, Business Planning and Operations, Business Product Marketing, GMS-Learning, Learning & Development, other business groups, and Facebook Internal Communications.
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced, high-growth environment while working collaboratively on a team.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
More Jobs From