Office Tour Photos
Global Head of Alternative Investments Sales
SS&C Intralinks is seeking a Global Head of Alternative Investments Sales. Reporting to our Chief Revenue Officer, you will lead our highest growth and most strategic business unit. The alternative investments business unit is a 25% multiyear new business grower with a strong market opportunity, extensive customer base with upsell opportunity to new products, and an untapped influence of the broader SS&C organization.
About the Team
As the Global Head of Alternative Investments Sales, you will lead a growing 36-person organization made up of Sales Managers, Team Leads, BD resources, Inside Sales and Field Reps. The sales teams are segmented into Upper and Middle Market Private Equity for North America, Hedge Funds North America, and EMEA. Additionally, you will have dotted line responsibility for sales resources in APAC and LATAM with varying focus on Alternatives sales.
- Owner of the Alternative Investments GTM strategy inclusive of cross-functional alignment (product, field marketing, marketing programs, sales operations, etc.) and accelerated growth planning.
- Responsible for targeted booking achievement from core product sales (M&A, Investor Reporting, Fundraising, Banking & Securities).
- Voice of the market for the business segment strategy and execution. Responsible for maintaining client relationships and engaging customers in our marketing, product and service investments.
- Strong emphasis on collaboration and referral opportunities withing broader SS&C organization, and additional expectation of influenced deals in Intralinks sales channels.
- 10+ years of relevant sales leadership and/or industry experience.
- Sales leadership experience within the SaaS industry.
- Experience in the financial services industry with specific knowledge of the Alternative Investments segment.
- Experience leading sales teams in a matrixed global environment.
- Demonstrated success in achieving and exceeding annual bookings/revenue targets.
- Excellent analytical skills combined with strong business judgment and strong finance and accounting knowledge.
- Executive presence; exceptional presentation, written, oral communication skills.
- BA/BS Degree
- MBA, CFA, or CAIA
This is a great opportunity for an experienced, people-first leader to write the next chapter of the success story for the SS&C Intralinks Alternative Investments business. It is a unique chance to manage a mature team that sells over 1,000 new deals each year spanning both-volume transactions across multiple use cases and large, enterprise-style engagements.
SS&C Intralinks is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
More Jobs From