Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Technology & Innovation solves complex business problems across the global real estate organization at Facebook. In partnership with our stakeholders, we leverage our domain expertise to identify and implement solutions designed to achieve more effective and productive outcomes, at scale.Our global CAFM team provides and maintains the foundational information used by our partners and stakeholders on a daily basis to plan for growth while keeping our staff and visitors safe, productive, and delighted by our work environment.We are seeking a creative problem solver that can define the future roadmap for CAFM while managing a large and growing team. This role requires a high level of technical expertise related to CAFM and IWMS platforms, a broad understanding of the corporate real estate domain and the ways in which data can be applied to drive business outcomes that change the trajectory of Facebook.This position would report to the Director of FCS Technology and is located at Facebook headquarters.
- Act as the primary customer facing engagement point for CAFMs business partners.
- Partnering closely with Global Workplace Design, Planning and other partners to ensure services being delivered are aligned with the teams needs.
- Proactively monitor the different ways that CAFM and the ARCHIBUS platform can be expanded to improve performance and the customer user experience.
- Serves as Subject Matter Expert for all proposed process related changes concerning Space Data Management and the CAFM system, in particular on how the changes would impact CAFMs customers.
- Directly responsible for the CAFM program, data/AutoCAD management and space utilization metrics.
- Manage and lead the CAFM team to ensure timely project delivery. Provide monthly CAFM team reports and project status.
- Provide on-site staff supervision and guidance.
- Implement processes and standards and organize training.
- Partner with IT, drive projects for system feature enhancement.
- Partner with and engage cross-functional Analytics & Engineering teams on data model design to support efforts such as space planning analytics framework.
- Develop and manage As-built document system and building information system.
- Support smart campus initiative, provide mapping solutions for building information management solutions and security equipment tracking.
- Develop strategic CAFM team vision and drive long-team project roadmap.
- Research and benchmark IWMS systems and bring industry best practice.
- Identify system integration opportunities and execute seamlessly.