Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for a Business Lead to join it's Global Business Group Team, supporting the VP, Global Business Group. We are looking for someone who thrives in a super fast paced environment; is selfless in their commitment yet looks at this as an incredible learning opportunity. We are looking for someone who is passionate about D&I and bringing that to the forefront of everything we do in GBG. This person will manage preparation for a variety of internal and external meetings and events including partnering with a writer and communications on, presentations, press and panels. They will also assist with internal operations, and contribute to strategic projects and initiatives that involve functions across both the product and business.A successful Business Lead will be organized, strong in project management, able to shift seamlessly between strategic counsel and smaller daily tasks and have excellent communications. This person should be a team-player and eager to work in a fast-paced, high-expectations environment. This is a full-time position.
- Work across teams to prepare briefings and coordinate research for meetings with partners and key leaders (e.g. identify goals and talking points, provide background on attendees, etc.) and external and internal engagements, as well as media interviews, and coordinate follow-ups
- Ensure progress on priority work-streams, help build decision-making frameworks, deliverables, etc., including support for external relationship management for the VP
- Design and maintain tools and systems to coordinate and track the VPs engagements with internal and external stakeholders across teams and time zones
- Partner cross-functionally with scheduling, logistics and travel advance within the VPs office, as well as with internal teams to drive company-wide touch-points and leadership processes, including internal communications (i.e. Q&As, All-Hands, posts and emails)
- Support daily operations and partner with Executive Admins, Internal and External Communications, Leads and Operations to help manage company communications calendar
- Manage prep timelines for global travel commitments and travel with the VP and team, as needed
- Assist in crisis management
- People management
- Build documents and presentations as needed
- Support message development for internal and external engagement
- Able to travel 50% of the time (when travel returns)
More Jobs From