Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook seeks an experienced Marketing Manager supporting our Global Audience team who is passionate about connecting marketers and agencies to the Facebook family of apps and services through our Trust and Policy programs. The preferred candidate should serve as a cross functional thought partner to the sales teams and help support the relationship between Facebook and the client to the point that Facebook becomes an established trusted partner and indispensable advertising and business platform for achieving their most important business outcomes. In addition, the successful candidate must have strong experience building, managing and executing global marketing programs in a fast-paced company. The candidate will work closely with our policy, legal, trust marketing teams and must be comfortable being a self-starter and executing marketing plans with internal and external clients and agencies. He or she must thrive in cross-functional teams and exhibit excellent positioning, communication and prioritization skills. This is a full-time position located in New York.
- Lead Trust and Policy Marketing initiatives for Facebook advertising and platform capabilities across our Global Audience team
- Partner and develop marketing plans with the global and regional trust teams that drive business relationships, solution adoption, and scale
- Own and lead the execution of multi-channel plans coordinating with cross-functional teams including Global Sales, Global Agency, Policy, Legal, Product Marketing, Events, Brand and Content, Measurement, Creative, and Insights
- Partner and Develop custom strategic positioning with our Brand and Content team for our global audience based on market assessment, analysis, and understanding of client priorities and needs
- Contribute to and help build the culture of Global Business Marketing at Facebook
More Jobs From