Global Auction Education Scaling Lead
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Marketing Science seeks an Auction Education Lead within the Scaled Solutions team. This role will work closely with the Marketing Science Auction teams to build scaled education around Auction research and insights.
This individual will work with technical and analytical teams to develop scaled programs for educating, supporting, and driving stronger adoption of our measurement products and philosophies. They would be intellectually curious, a great communicator, data-driven, a fast learner and able to move fast while keeping focused on high impact projects. Applicants should have a strong quantitative understanding, a talent for taking complex concepts and distilling them into clear accessible formats.
- Partnering with teams across marketing science globally, with the focus on the Auction teams, for the ongoing development of training needs
- Drive training/education strategy for internal and external partners, including in person, video, self-learning, and external certification programs
- Leverage different formats to best execute and evaluate impact of training programs
- Maintain knowledge of important market trends that are relevant to the larger advertising community
- Work with global and cross-functional counterparts to have deep understanding of needs in each market
- Collect feedback and questions from client/sales organizations and trainings and allow for this feedback to influence future research/studies and key investment areas for Marketing Science
- Manage external vendors such as design resources to produce final training materials