Who We Are
Thras.io was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $100MM in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success. Were sustainably profitable and growing at an expeditious rate across 5 global offices. Thrasio creates and sells over 1,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories; everything from pet supplies, to fitness equipment. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way e-commerce is done; if this sounds like you, lets talk. At Thrasio, were reimagining, innovating and revolutionizing the consumer goods industry for the next century, come join us!
As a Full Stack Web Developer within our growing team, you will lead the transferring of all domains and ensure the complete transfer of all data. You have always been a web enthusiast and want to work in an engaging team environment. You know when to ask questions to get inputs, and you enjoy being perplexed and the hunt to figure it out.
You will also:
- Transfer domains ensuring nothing is lost or deleted
- Maintain and assess all Thrasio brand websites
- Update content and fix broken links and image
- Proactively engage and advise leadership regarding a websites functionality and make short and long-term improvement recommendations
- Proactively engage internal and external customers
What You Bring to the Party
- Very strong hands on experience transferring domains/registrars (e.g transferring between GoDaddy, HostGator, AWS, etc) ensuring nothing is lost including DNS records
- Possess new web technology curiosity and a history of self-initiated web education; you have always been web-curious and looking for the next web tool
Nice to have, but not required
- Transferred 100+ domains (GoDaddy, HostGator, AWS, etc)
- Knowledge and/or experience with Cloudflare redirect system is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Web Development, Web Programming, Software Engineering, Digital Marketing, Ecommerce, Website Design, Digital Marketing, Digital Economy, Digital Design or equivalent
Thrasio is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. Further, qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, protected classes, or protected veteran status. Thrasio participates in e-verify.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
More Jobs From