About the Project
You will need to be comfortable working up and down the stack, as well as getting your hands dirty in the devops world. You'll need to be able to work closely with the other team members to quickly plan, develop, implement, and iterate on new features and new products. You'll need to be self-disciplined and able to work in an environment with less structure than a typical corporate / later stage startup setting. You'll need to take security seriously.
- Duration: 8-10 week project
- Youll be expected to work up and down the stack, wear several hats, and make many decisions independently.
- Develop new features and infrastructure development in support of rapidly emerging requirements
- Assume leadership of new projects from conceptualization to deployment
Skills and Experience
- 5+ yrs of experience with Web architecture and technologies
- 3+ years of experience in using React - Redux
- Proven ability to implement user interfaces against REST APIs
- Fit into a team who has embraced continuous delivery
- Demonstrable experience with building modern web interfaces and improving the user experience
- Experience using modern and functional programming styles
- Excellent code hygiene and habits from XP practices
- Attention to detail around stable release with comprehensive testing and regression suites
- Ability to work as part of a highly collaborative team
- Able to communicate complex concepts clearly and accurately; strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to problem solve and proactively propose solutions at a rapid pace
- A go-getter, wants-to-make-an-impact, get-it-done attitude
- Deadline oriented
SecurityScorecard is revolutionizing the cybersecurity industry with our platform, data, and insights. Weve built a new category of enterprise software, which enables companies to rate and understand the security risk of any company. Our customers span a variety of sectors and use cases, including compliance, cyber insurance, and vendor risk management. We are proud to be backed by Sequoia, Google Ventures, and Moody's.
SecurityScorecard is growing tremendously and targeting talent who can contribute to the next phase in our company's development. A successful Scorecarder exemplifies our S(CORE) values: Solutions Focused, Customer Centric, operate as One Team, Resilience and Embody #SecurityDNA. Your interest in making an impact in our organization and alignment with these values are as important as your skills.
More Jobs From