Ordergroove is a commerce technology platform that enables brands and omnichannel retailers to achieve what we call Relationship Commerce. Ordergrooves unique combination of powerful technology and proprietary data and analytics, is helping some of the largest brands in the world transform their retail experiences across channels.
Were looking for a Front End Technical Lead to join the team! In this role, you will be responsible for the front end ecosystem powering Ordergroove's ecommerce subscription platform. This role helps enable the rest of the company to integrate front end components and applications with some of the biggest brands in the world, impacting the lives of millions of users.
Youll spend your time coding, writing some tests and most importantly collaborating with an awesome group of highly passionate, hard working engineers. Youre a hacker by nature and get excited about pushing the boundaries of what we can achieve. You love learning new languages, and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
You will constantly push us to use the latest best of breed frontend technologies to scale with the growing needs of Ordergroove. Check out our current tech stack here.
- 5 - 7 years of experience in front end software engineering (or similar).
- Your code is both art and beauty, architected towards scalability and re-use.
- Experience with modern frameworks and libraries (AngularJS, React a plus) and know when each is appropriate to use.
- You are a skilled communicator and are comfortable articulating complex ideas and talking abstract concepts.
- You care about code quality and you thrive in a test driven environment; know what it means to ship high quality code, and are eager to continuously improve by leaving the grass greener on any piece of the platform you get to work on.
- You are a passionate mentor and advocate for your technological vision but you are also respectful and open to learn from other people's viewpoints.
Bonus points for:
- Preferred: Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering (or related field).
- Experience creating SDKs for internal and external consumption.
- Back-end experience with Python or Django.
- Previous e-commerce experience.
- Start-up and SaaS experience.
Were a close-knit team of passionate engineers, marketers and innovators whose mission is to help our clients become an indispensable part of their customers' lives through Relationship Commerce. Weve raised over $40M in venture capital and are planning to grow our team to 100 people this year!
Recently named one of the 2019 Best Companies to Work For in New York, our collaborative culture celebrates independent thinking and curiosity. We demand the best of ourselves and each other and never miss an opportunity to celebrate our success. Company events include hackathons, wine tours, summer BBQs, trips to baseball games and game nights.
We compete hard for the industry's best talent by offering great employee benefits including one of the most flexible PTO policies you'll find, highly competitive compensation and meaningful stock option grants. Our New York HQ is minutes from all of the major subways and boasts a 6,000 square foot private outdoor terrace overlooking beautiful downtown Manhattan.
When you join the Ordergroove team you'll be surrounded by smart, fun people working to transform the business of commerce! If you're ready for a high-impact role at a company creating groundbreaking solutions, we invite you to learn more and apply!
At Ordergroove we are committed to creating a welcoming and supportive environment for all people. We do not discriminate against anyone for any reason. We encourage people with different backgrounds and experiences to join our growing team.
More Jobs From