Kasisto enables financial institutions to service, engage and acquire customers via human-like, intelligent conversations anytime, anywhere. Kasistos Conversational AI platform, KAI, powers omni-channel virtual assistants and chatbots who are fluent in banking across mobile apps, websites, messaging platforms, and voice-enabled devices.
KAI is the leading Conversational AI platform for the finance industry. Kasistos customers include J.P. Morgan, Mastercard, TD Bank, Standard Chartered, DBS Bank, among others. They chose KAI Banking for its proven track record to drive business results while improving customer experiences. The platform is engaging with millions of consumers around the world, across multiple channels, in different languages, and is optimized for performance, scalability, security, and compliance.
Built with the deepest AI portfolio in the industry, KAI includes Platform Tools and Services to customize and continually improve consumer experiences as well as seamlessly add new features, channels, and markets.
We are looking for a Full-Stack, client side software engineer to help build and integrate responsive chat interfaces, analytics dashboards and reporting tools.
What youll be doing
- Working closely with clients and internal engineering, product and design teams to gather requirements
- Working to improve user experience and functionality for tools
- Writing testable code utilizing common front-end unit and BDD testing frameworks
What you need for this position
- Proven, full-stack front-end experience using Python and Django
- Other Modern Web Framework(s) experience is a plus (React, Vue, Angular, Ember)
- Experience working collaboratively to build scalable, modular, production software in an Agile environment
- Experience using RESTful json services
- Node.js and API development familiarity is plus
- D3.js is a plus
Location - NYC, Flatiron District
We welcome your cover letter with a description of your previous complete experience and your resume. Applicants must be authorized to work in the US as we are unable to sponsor. Kasisto is an equal opportunity employer.
More Jobs From