At Tend, were combining top-notch care with incredible environments, elevated hospitality, consumer-grade technology, and curated products to redefine going to the dentist as a whole-you wellness experience.
We're seeking passionate, service-oriented Front Desk Associates, to support our studio operations, and deliver top-notch service to our guests. If you're a hyper-organized, efficient, forward-thinking problem-solver with exceptional interpersonal skills and attention to detail ... join our team!
We are reframing dental expectations and thats all part of the fun!
- Welcome & comfort guests as they visit our Tend studio.
- Provide consistent, high-quality service and hospitality to guests, in-studio, and as needed, through email or by phone.
- Partner with the Studio Manager in daily operational tasks, such as scheduling, tidying, preparing for closing/opening, and inventory management.
- Collaborate with the entire Studio Team, including our Dentists & clinicians, to optimize operations to positive impact guest experience.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of our ever-growing offering of products & services.
Qualifications & Experience
- Proven top-notch customer service and hospitality experience in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task.
- Willingness to initiate tasks and perform duties without direct supervision.
- Excellent communication skills and be able to work with a diverse team.
- A positive, can-do attitude.
- Flexibility to work a schedule that may include early morning, late evening, holiday and weekend hours.
Our goodie bags are pretty impressive!
Our comprehensive benefits & perks program will make you grin. Employer-sponsored healthcare coverage, 401(k) with an employer match, generous paid time off, and more!
We still have our baby teeth. But the big ones are coming in quickly. Join us as we expand our footprint across NYC and launch into new markets while building a diverse, multidisciplinary team that can bite off anything!
More Jobs From