Who we are:
Loadsmart aims to move more with less. We combine great people and innovative technology to more efficiently move freight throughout North America. Our focus is on designing and building the best tools for our team and our customers, using machine learning models to connect freight with trucks. We automate with algorithms and scale with integrations to better match supply and demand. In doing this we reduce wasted fuel and lost time, cutting out empty miles for motor carriers and providing cost savings and instant booking for shippers.
Who you are:
You believe in game-changing innovations and are excited about re-imagining a 700 billion dollar industry. You are a driven, organized and experienced Financial Analyst who is inspired by a fast-paced environment. You need to be both analytical and personable as you will need to communicate your findings to business leads throughout the Company. The role is designed for a self-starter who can juggle a variety of projects and deliver top-quality analyses.
As the FP&A Sr Analyst, you will have the opportunity to develop and maintain complex financial models that enable Senior Management to make informed business and strategy decisions.
- Generate financial analyses, reports, and presentations for executives
- Work cross-functionally on budgeting and ad hoc forecasting projects
- Facilitate improved monthly reporting and communication of the operating plan vs. actual performance throughout the Company
- Develop KPIs and analyses to track key business metrics
- Partner with business leads to increase efficiency throughout the Company and identify trends
- Maintain detailed financial models to support both short- and long-term strategic plans
- Partner with the Accounting team to ensure accurate and timely data
- Use internal databases to build key business reports and dashboards that can be leveraged by Senior Management
- Provide support for Board of Director presentations and Executive requests
- 4-5 years of experience in an analytical business role
- Bachelor's Degree with an exceptional academic record
- Analytical and financial modeling skills
- An understanding of financial statements
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial data and metrics and draw conclusions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Keen attention to detail; ability to deliver high quality, timely, and accurate work
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to multi-task, and handle a variety of projects
- Team player with a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and drive to succeed
- Advanced Excel and GoogleSheets skills
At Loadsmart, we believe our biggest asset is our people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, hiring and developing individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences to add to our collaborative culture. Loadsmart treats all candidates and employees with respect and does not discriminate in our recruiting, hiring, and promoting processes, including on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
More Jobs From