Cargo is redefining commerce and the passenger experience, and by the end of this year we will have more store-fronts than any other chain in the U.S. Were looking for an exceptional individual to join our Finance and Strategy team to help us constantly optimize revenue, cashflow, and profitability across thousands of stores.
The core responsibility of our Finance and Strategy team is to partner with each department to support decision making and analysis. As a Finance and Strategy Analyst, youll work with our sales execs to provide financial recommendations on deal structure, assess new opportunities with our Corp Dev team, analyze cash and inventory turnover of our products, work with our driver team to analyze the financial impacts and ROI of different marketing and driver engagement strategies, and much more.
Were looking for a candidate who is excited to work in a rapidly changing organization to support non-routine projects, and youll be working in a highly-tech driven Finance and Strategy department to help our company move faster and faster every day.
- Provide financial insights to support decision making across the company
- Establish strong relationships and lines of communication with key partners in the business
- Share insights with key decision makers to drive optimal financial results
- Support strategic planning through data-backed recommendations and analysis
- Support the Finance team in various FP&A functions
- Proven experience in FP&A and/or Strategic Finance equivalent functions
- 1-3+ years of experience in management consulting, investment banking, or sales operations/strategy
- Effective written and oral communication skills to communicate insights with other team members
- Extensive financial modeling & analysis abilities and comfortability working with spreadsheets
- Strong knowledge of relational databases and ability to write SQL
Perks & Benefits
- 401(k) plan, medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Unlimited vacation policy; take time when you need it
- Tons of snacks in the office at all times!
- A great culture of collaborative and engaging coworkers
Cargo is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Cargo does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Were the leader in the creation of the passenger economy and changing the way people think about on-the-go retail. Whether its an energy drink to give you a boost, a granola bar to feed your hunger while on-the-move, or a charging cord to keep your mobile productivity going, we use a sophisticated operations process and easy-to-use technology to give rideshare riders what they need right when they need it.
For the rideshare drivers who have Cargo in their vehicles, our service is a great new way to increase their earnings during a time when every dollar counts. And best of all, Cargo costs drivers absolutely nothing! We handle the entire process of acquiring inventory, shipping products to drivers needing a restock, and processing purchase payments. Drivers simply put a Cargo box in their vehicle and watch their earnings grow.
More Jobs From