Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Media Partnerships team works with media companies and individuals to help them grow their businesses on Facebook, which is critical to helping people around the world connect with the high-quality professional media content they care about. Facebook is seeking a Finance Manager to manage all financial planning for the News organization within Media Partnerships, which leads the companys efforts in publisher engagement and video content acquisition. The finance team focuses on using our unique view into the numbers to see trends and opportunities that are developing within Facebook and within related industries.
Successful candidates for this team have a bias toward action, have exceptional partnership and communication skills, and know how to balance getting the details right while still moving fast. This person will work in close partnership with the business to create thoughtful resourcing decisions, drive accountable and efficiency in operations and build a deeper understanding in financial results. You will gain invaluable experience in a position that oers signicant responsibility and interaction with business partners as well as considerable opportunity to have a large impact within a growing Finance organization. Our ideal candidate is a well-rounded top performer who can be a key contributor in a high-energy growth environment. The position is full-time and located in NYC or Menlo Park.
- Partner with the VP of News Partnerships on strategic, operational, and financial planning decisions
- Provide financial leadership for headcount and expense planning for forecasts, budgeting and long-range planning
- Build thoughtful analyses to drive better investment decisions and tradeoffs, and measure the results of various programs
- Influence business partner decisions through ad hoc analytics and business insights
- Lead and coordinate cross-functional projects
- Manage processes related to quarter-end close, including accruals and management reporting
More Jobs From