Brandwatch is the global leader in social and digital consumer intelligence, working with the biggest brands and most admired agencies worldwide 39 of the Fortune 100 are clients.
Recently named a leader in The Forrester Wave, we build smart software solutions that help capture, understand and share insights from millions of conversations across the web and beyond. Home to over 500 people worldwide with offices in 10 locations, Brandwatch is a place that motivates and supports its staff to find answers to new problems in an ever changing social and digital world.
As the Demand Generation Manager, North America you are an experienced Demand Marketer that wants to join our growing team. In this role, you will create and manage B2B lead generation campaigns to drive high quality leads for our sales team. Youll lead the strategy, planning and execution of content and messaging to the right audience at the right time. We want someone with a strong sense of ownership that expects to be hands-on from start to finish.
Why do we need you?
To drive growth and demand for Brandwatch specifically in North America.
What youll be doing:
- Develop integrated demand programs, mapping audience-centric themes and content to target audiences throughout the buying cycle to achieve pipeline creation and revenue goals for specific customer segments
- Work closely with our North America sales team and forge strong communication and processes between teams.
- Execute US Regional field marketing campaigns including email campaigns, trade shows, direct marketing, webinars, and other lead generation activities
- Continuously measure, manage and appropriately adjust campaign effectiveness: lead generation performance; lead conversion ratios; sales cycle conversions
- Plan and execute digital marketing strategy with team members either directly or through agency including PPC, SEO, retargeting and paid social media
- Develop and execute a strategy that optimizes marketing conversion paths and drives key business metrics, including MQLs, SQLs, Opportunities, and revenue created through leads.
- Expand and adapt that strategy based on learnings and analysis of sales and marketing databoth internally collected and available industry standards.
What we need you to bring:
- BA/BS degree, preferably in marketing or business.
- 5+ years of marketing experience, preferably in B2B marketing including specific experience with content marketing, multi-touch campaigns, demand generation, and multi-channel
- Experience with A/B testing, inbound and outbound marketing tactics.
- Experience working closely with all business/sales development reps and sales teams to solicit feedback and ensure quality of leads.
- Deep understanding of how to manage and optimize the lead handoff from marketing to sales.
- Demonstrated success working in a collaborative, cross-team capacityboth internally and externally.programs and tactics such as email, webinars, digital, social, paid and content partnerships.
- Experience in the software industry sector highly desirable.
- Demonstrated track record of generating innovative content and campaigns that exceed target goals.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge of Marketo/SFDC (or similar)
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and creative skills
*The requirements listed in job descriptions are guidelines. If your skills are transferable and you are in the ballpark with the number of years of experience, please apply and gain the opportunity to be considered*
We offer: Flexible & remote working, a competitive benefits package, an extensive people development program, including LinkedIn Learning for every employee and in-house courses such as our Brandwatch Leadership Development program, and community-focused groups, such as our Diversity & Inclusion and Green committees.
Working at Brandwatch: Our values are about being authentic, bold, and creative. And we believe these values are best embodied by enabling people to do their best work in an environment that works for them. Whether fully remote, within one of our global offices, or a combination of the two, we have the tools and resources to make working to these values both possible and enjoyable.