Office Tour Photos
Field Marketing Director
About the Team
The Field Marketing team is key in driving marketing strategy and tactical direction in the Americas. This hands-on management role collaborates with all areas of the marketing organization on related strategies and programs and is interlocked with the Americas regional sales organization on all campaigns, sales, and marketing initiatives.
As Field Marketing Director, you are leading the Americas field marketing strategy and regional program execution to grow awareness, generate demand and engagement, and build pipeline to support the rapid sales growth. Youll be supporting a go-to-market strategy focused on financial markets (M&A, investment banking, debt capital markets, alternative investments) and the customer dynamics driving the business needs to translate that knowledge into compelling marketing strategy and initiatives.
- Management of a regional field marketing team to execute on the marketing plan ensuring that the team meets program objectives, adheres to corporate brand and communications guidelines, budgets and timelines.
- Create campaigns for inbound, outbound (events and email), public relations, and influencer programs that address different phases of the buying cycle across the variety of industries.
- Work with corporate creative services, digital marketing, demand generation, and marketing operations teams to localize global campaigns for use by field marketing teams.
- Contribute to intelligence that will ensure compelling and effective campaign messaging for target markets and job roles.
- Engage with customers and prospects to create POV marketing and test/validate messaging.
- Manage the submission of a quarterly budget plan.
- Represent field marketing at regional sales meetings and Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Bachelors degree in marketing or a related field.
- 10+ years of experience in field marketing supporting and partnering with a sales organization.
- Prior experience with B2B technology marketing.
- 3- 5 years of experience managing regional field marketing teams.
- Experience with marketing automation tools.
- Willing to be a hands-on participant in the field at events.
- Expertise designing, executing and measuring events and campaigns.
- Able to travel 15-20 % within North America and Latin America.
It would be great if you also
- Have MBA
- Are trilingual (English, Spanish and Portuguese)
- Have SaaS experience
More Jobs From