Datto, the worlds leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide. The Facilities Technician will report to the Facilities Manager in Norwalk, CT.
Does This Describe You:
You're a problem solver, self starter, team player, and have the ability to troubleshoot under pressure. You also have close attention to detail and the ability to multitask.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Assist with day to day facilities operations
- Respond to/ triage facilities tickets as they come in
- Manage Datto vehicle repairs/maintenance
- Assist in organizing outside contractors hired to perform maintenance
- Assist with office moves and setups
- Assist in oversight of all IDF closets and office data centers
- Maintains accurate seating charts for all locations
- Cable runs and connections between racks, networking gear & associated equipment
- Assist in new office fit up
- Maintain accurate seating charts for all locations
- Coordinate any furniture changes with Facilities Technician II
- Maintain a safe and functioning work environment
- As a member of an oncall rotation provide emergency response as needed
- Manage administrative tasks when necessary (Shipping/Receiving/Inventory/Data Entry etc)
- Bachelors Degree or 1-2 years of experience as a facilities technician or related
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Successful candidates must possess excellent critical thinking and troubleshooting skills
- Basic Windows and Mac OS application knowledge and troubleshooting skills
- Jira (or equivalent) ticket systems experience
- Structured cabling and low voltage wiring knowledge is a bonus Some travel may be required Ability to lift over 50lbs
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
More Jobs From