Applecart is a high growth marketing technology company based in New York City, founded in 2013. Applecart has developed a proprietary social graph platform that uses publicly available data to map over 25 billion social relationships between more than 250 million adult Americans. Applecarts platform helps major corporations, national nonprofit organizations, and high-profile political campaigns with their highest stakes marketing challenge: reaching hard-to-reach audiences of decision makers, spanning corporate executives, legislators, regulators, investors, members of the media, and more.
For years, marketing technology businesses have focused on solving b2c (consumer) marketing challenges (e.g. look-a-like modeling to find new customers), but the traditional pay-per-impression advertising model has left a massive opportunity unsolved for: how to market when a companys target isnt the average consumer, but is instead a single, senior decision maker. Applecart is the solution to this problem for some of the worlds most prominent organizations.
Quick facts about us:
- Applecart has generated over $30M in revenue, with annual revenues in excess of $10M.
- Our senior leadership team includes two members of the 2021 Forbes 30 under 30 list for Marketing and Advertising, a former senior White House advisor, one of the earliest sales leaders at Google and Twitter, and two of the Democratic Partys most successful pollsters and strategists
- Our investors include global sports, entertainment and marketing giant Endeavor, KKR Co-Chairman and Co-CEO Henry Kravis, entrepreneur Chris Burch, a founder of Palantir, senior engineering leaders at Twitter and Yelp, past CEOs of Fortune 50 companies and a number of well-known venture capitalists. Endeavor CEO Ari Emanuel is a board member of the company.
- Current and past clients include Blackstone, Boeing, KKR, the Environmental Defense Fund, the Business Roundtable, Governor John Kasich, Congressman Conor Lamb and Republican Voters Against Trump.
- Our work has been featured on Morning Joe on MSNBC, Bloomberg and The Colbert Report, and in Axios, BusinessWeek, the Associated Press, Forbes, the Washington Post, and Politico, among many others.
About the Role:
As Executive Assistant to the Co-CEOs, you will play a critical role in supporting the senior leaders of a high-growth start up. In this role, you will work closely with the Co-CEOs and the companys senior leadership team, as well as interact with a wide-array of external stakeholders from investors to customers to job candidates on everything from scheduling requests to special projects.
What You'll Do:
- Manage incoming phone calls, email, and mail, on behalf of the Co-CEOs
- Organize and manage complex calendars: schedule meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- Diligently maintain daily and weekly list of Co-CEO tasks and priorities, and help track progress across the organization and third party partners.
- Attend team and high-level meetings, record minutes, and assist the Co-CEOs in following up on relevant items
- Maintain an efficient flow of information between all levels of the organization including external contacts on a wide spectrum of projects and priorities
- Draft internal and external emails, memos and other communications on behalf of Co-CEOs
Who You Are:
- BA/BS at a four-year college or university
- At least two (2) years in an executive assistant role supporting multiple executives
- Proven experience juggling multiple high-impact tasks simultaneously, under pressure
- Outstanding organization and prioritization skills
- Ability to interact with individuals at all levels, particularly senior levels both within and outside of the company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Flexible and easy-going; you possess an energetic, upbeat disposition and excellent sense of humor.
- Ability to provide no fewer than three (3) recent work references
- Previous experience working at a startup or in another fast-paced industry (e.g. management consulting, finance, etc.)
- Proficiency with Excel, Powerpoint, and related tools