Truveris is a digital health company that partners with employers, brokers, and pharmaceutical companies to dramatically improve peoples ability to afford and access prescription drugs. With expertise and technology solutions that span across the prescription drug ecosystem, we deliver the outcomes people and businesses need to thrive.
We are on a mission to transform the pharmaceutical industry and are backed by leading venture capital firms including Canaan Partners, First Round, New Atlantic Ventures, New Leaf Venture Partners, Tribeca Venture Partners and McKesson Ventures. In 2018, Truveris was ranked as one of the fastest growing technology companies in the U.S. by Deloitte, Crain's, and Inc.
Truveris is seeking a confident, proactive, and experienced Executive Assistant to support our Executive Team. Primary responsibilities include coordinating complex schedules and logistics, liaising with both internal departments and external clients, arranging travel and events, preparing and proofing materials/presentations, and providing general administrative assistance.
The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years of relevant experience and excels at working both independently and collaboratively, managing multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously, and handling confidential information with discretion. This person should have a no job too small or too large attitude, be flexible and energized by change, and take pride in making both the Executive Team and larger office run smoothly and efficiently.
- Manage the Executive Team's complex and ever-changing calendars; proactively recognize the impact of a shift in priorities or existing conflicts, then take the necessary actions to reschedule, often on short notice, communicating changes to all impacted participants
- Coordinate travel arrangements, including air, hotel, ground transportation and meal reservations, for the CEO/Executive Team
- Build and maintain cooperative relationships with clients and colleagues at all levels, both internally and externally
- Type and proof correspondence including letters, memos, documents and reports as requested or as circumstances dictate
- Provide support for Board, Executive Team, and All Staff meetings, including scheduling, material/presentation preparation, food ordering, and clean up throughout the day and after the meeting
- Proactively assist CEO in relationship building efforts by knowing who their priority contacts and companies are and setting up regular check-ins to create and maintain a relationship management plan
- For each member of the Executive Team, compile and submit expense reports according to established schedule
- Provide administrative support for the office and HR team when requested, with notice, by the HR Director
- Associate or Bachelors degree or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- A minimum of 4 years professional experience in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with large meeting / event planning and organization
- Ability to work independently as well as an integral member of various teams
- Strong organizational and time management skills with a meticulous attention to detail
- Proven ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments, and juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
- Highly motivated self-starter with strong customer service focus
- Works cooperatively with other team members and across departments; strong interpersonal skills
More Jobs From