As the worlds leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
The Finance Executive Assistant (EA) will report to the CFO and will be a key component to the success of the Finance Organization. You will be responsible for providing our CFO, SVP of Finance, VP of FP&A, and Director of Investor Relations with complex administrative support including, but not limited to high volume (and ever-changing) scheduling and travel management. Youll be expected to manage their calendars and keep them organized, informed, and on time. In this exciting role, you will have insight into the operations of a high growth software company, with the opportunity to interface with a diverse group of global executives, acting as a champion of the Datto brand.
Does This Describe You:
- Has a proven track record of being able to work well under pressure
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Able to juggle competing priorities, projects and deadlines at the same time
- Recognized by your peers as being an expert at organization
A Look Inside the Job:
- Provide administrative support to the CFO, SVP Finance, VP of FP&A and Director of IR, managing all aspects of their calendars and schedule, including phone and video calls, appointments, meetings, interviews, travel, transportation, etc.
- Learn and contextualize business priorities and act accordingly, using your best judgment as to which meetings need to be prioritized, which cannot be moved, etc.
- Act as a liaison with key business partners, including high-level executives and business leaders, board members, high profile candidates, vendors, partners, etc.
- Support internal and external communications, organization and general business needs, creating, editing, and maintaining documents, folders, and filing systems; create organizational systems as necessary
- Develop, refine and distribute presentations/materials for meetings and take meeting minutes as needed
- Handle business expenses, including reconciling corporate card accounts and creating/ submitting expense reports
- Act as a key member of the Finance and Accounting team, building relationships and assisting in the success of this critical function
- Own special projects related to the Finance team as directed by the CFO or SVP Finance
- Collaborate with other Administrative Assistants
- 8+ years experience and/or equivalent senior-level experience supporting C-Suite
- Positive attitude and a high level of attention to detail
- Solid written and oral communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple ongoing tasks
- Strong computer skills a must including competencies with Google Apps, Microsoft Office Suite (ie. Excel, Word, Powerpoint) and Zoom
- Bachelors degree preferred
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.