Reonomy leverages big data, partnerships and machine learning to connect the fragmented, disparate world of commercial real estate. By creating a single source of truth, Reonomy products empower individuals, teams and companies to share information, unlock insights and discover new opportunities.
Headquartered in New York, Reonomy has raised ~$70 million from top investors, including Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital, Softbank and Primary Ventures. Our clients represent the biggest names in CRE, including Newmark Knight Frank, Cushman & Wakefield, Tishman Speyer and WeWork.
If you're excited by growth, innovation and the ability to shape one of the biggest markets, join us as our journey is just beginning!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reonomy is in search of our first Events Manager! In this role, you'll be responsible for executing on the organizations strategies for sponsorship and attendance across 40+ in-person and digital events annually. You will collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure that Reonomy's messaging and brand are appropriately represented at each event. You will have the ability to manage existing relationships with vendors and contacts, while establishing new relationships with industry-relevant and emerging event prospects.
This is an ideal time to make an impact on a rapidly growing business as the first person in this role. You'll have creative freedom to execute on a variety of events and be on the pulse of what's happening in the industry. We need an innovative, talented, and multi-faceted Events Manager to drive the best strategy for each event.
- Facilitate production of 40+ annual in-person and digital events, including conferences, trade shows, and webinars
- Manage events at varying levels of completeness, from contract negotiation and shipping and logistics to travel and on-site management
- Serve as gatekeeper for all content provided to vendors to ensure accuracy and consistency
- Track success of events and relay back to all necessary stakeholders
- Research new event opportunities in existing and emerging markets
- 2 - 4 years of experience with production, management, and execution of in-person and digital events
- Experience facilitating B2B events
- Ability to multi-task across numerous projects with a strong attention to detail
- Flexibility to travel and work in a variety of environments
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Creative problem-solver with a "can do" attitude
- Competitive salary
- Company stock options
- 100% coverage on medical, vision and dental health plans
- Unlimited Vacation
- 401k plan and commuter benefits
- Office perks: catered lunches 3x/week, catered breakfast 2x/week, unlimited snacks, team happy hours, Free Citi Bike membership, fitness discounts, Free Spotify membership
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Reonomy will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.
More Jobs From