Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs. We are an enterprise customer data platform that empowers marketers to create personalized data-driven experiences for the customers. Were scrappy problem solvers who believe in tackling big challenges with disruptive thinking and giving our customers the support they need to deliver great next-generation experiences at scale.
Simon Data is a data-first customer experience orchestration platform, designed to disrupt the marketing technology and marketing cloud category. Simons platform empowers businesses to use enterprise-scale data and machine learning to power customer communications across every channel. Our unique approach allows brands to develop one-to-one relationships with their customers without building a bespoke in-house data infrastructure.
At Simon, we firmly believe that business success starts and ends with people. We all do our best work when we are surrounded by other friendly top performers who want to succeed together. This attitude is core to our values. When you trust your team, invest in their development, and give them ownership, great things happen.
Simon Data is looking for an Event Manager to lead all of our industry and proprietary events. You will collaborate with our internal teams on event production and client experience to elevate the Simon brand. This includes securing venues, handling budgets, promoting events through appropriate channels, serving as an industry expert by highlighting and securing our presence at meaningful conference/trade shows throughout the year, managing vendors, providing on-site coordination and problem solving any issues along the way!
What You'll Do
- Lead all Simon events, including, but not limited to: trade shows, industry conferences, salon dinners, proprietary in-house events, webinars, client events, etc.
- Own the full Events P&L and strategy, as well as project plans, event briefs and budgets, ensuring high-impact presence at events
- Secure all food & beverage, audiovisual equipment, and supporting materials for events
- Ensure accurate tracking and input of event leads into Salesforce
- Handle vendor relationships and lead all aspects of procurement, production, QA, and delivery of branded promotional giveaways for conferences, events, and client gifts
- Work cross-departmentally to ensure goal alignment, timely approval excellent execution and a culture of continuos improvement
- Provide on-the-ground support at trade shows and events
- Research and evaluate venues, vendors, trade shows, and negotiate contracts
- Serve as a brand ambassador, ensuring an accurate representation of the Simon Data ethos
- 3+ years of event management/production experience for a B2B SaaS company
- Proactive, quick thinker who can remain flexible in fast-paced environments
- Highly organized, and passionate about the details
- Strong written, verbal, analytical, and presentation skills
- Phenomenal teammate with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively and independently
- Experience with crafting social media content promoting events for B2B organizations
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience with writing presentation abstracts
- Experience with Illustrator, Photoshop, Canva and/or Salesforce are a plus
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
More Jobs From