Office Tour Photos
We are currently seeking a Financial Systems Analyst to support KAYAK and the Systems team with the administration of systems integral to the function of the Finance team. Responsibilities would include: user provisioning and permissions for all finance-specific systems, working with the Accounts Payable team to help support the AP systems and automated payments, creation and maintenance of reports per the needs of business leaders and accounting, documentation and gathering of data for IT SOX audits, as well as identifying areas of improvement in how the systems integrate and talk to each other. You are ideal if you love attention to detail and accuracy, can work with people of varying skill sets, and like coming up with solutions to complex problems that arise within accounting, finance, and IT.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Document workflows and maintain system user training material. Conduct regular user training.
- Manage the system integrations and monitor financial systems to ensure cleanliness of data, accuracy, and ultimately ensure needs of the finance team is met.
- Create and maintain reports that support the business needs of department heads; Ensure they are clean and manage new requirements for data.
- Troubleshoot several financial application-related issues and provide user support for bug fixes as well as future improvements.
- User administration across all the financially-relevant systems with keen attention to detail when it comes to provisioning of access and managing permissions.
- Work with the accounting team in ensuring that the AP systems are well managed and payments are being successfully sent out.
- Support IT SOX audits that occur throughout the year in documentation and gathering of data requirements. Attention to detail is key.
Education/Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 3 years of finance or finance systems experience.
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to self-learn proficiency in systems, and Microsoft Office experience (eg. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience with NetSuite, Salesforce, DocuPeak, Bill.com, and Adaptive Insights a plus
- Experience with Accounts Payable and managing payments a plus
- Strong Data Analysis, Report Design, and Development skills
- Background in IT Support a plus, to efficiently work with IT in problem resolutions
- Background in SOX audits a plus
At KAYAK we help millions of travelers around the globe make confident travel decisions. KAYAK searches other sites to show travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages and is the world's leading travel search engine.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, were able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
KAYAK is an independently managed subsidiary of Booking Holdings.
Benefits and perks
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Day off on your birthday
- Generous retirement plans
- Awesome health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- No stupid meetings
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
- Flexible hours
- Free massages from professional masseuse
- Regular team events/excursions
More Jobs From