Office Tour Photos
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Enterprise Salesperson to develop and implement a sales strategy that will significantly increase the number of hotels using our solutions to manage their Food & Beverage outlets. Are you able to take the complex and make it simple? Do you believe that SaaS platforms can revolutionize an industry? Do you live and breathe hospitality and have experience working with and selling to hotels? Then we want to talk to you!
We are looking for a strong salesperson with a proven track record of selling into large hotel organizations, who can carry out virtual demonstrations, boardroom meetings, and represent the company at international trade-shows, hotel conferences, and association events. This role will sell to all hotels and/or accommodation providers who are looking to leverage data to unlock value, opportunity, and efficiency.
What You'll Do
- Build and grow a pipeline of leads
- Follow up quickly and effectively with all prospects
- Own the sale from prospecting all the way through to go-live, including product demonstration, follow-ups, agreement negotiation and signing, etc.
- Lead sales meetings and demos both in person and virtually
- Become a trusted advisor and advocate to your clients
- Collaborate with a Solutions Architect on any unique technical requirements for your clients
Who You Are
- 5+ years of relevant B2B, SaaS, or hospitality sales experience
- Superior presentation skills in both face-to-face and virtual settings
- Technologically savvy and adept at learning new tools and processes
- A natural networking style and willingness to take risks
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Comfortable working in a rapidly changing and entrepreneurial environment
- Experience with Salesforce or equivalent tool
- Hotel industry experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- At least 50% travel
What We Offer
- Competitive salaries and flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited Vacation. We trust you to take the time you need to be your most productive self.
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, and pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements, and unique memberships through One Medical and Perkspot
- 401k plan
- A fun, vibrant office environment in Chelsea with a smart and passionate team doing incredible things to disrupt the hospitality tech space. Plus we're dog-friendly (woof!).
We believe that when insight and instinct combine, people and businesses thrive.
At SevenRooms, we're on a mission to help hospitality operators own direct relationships with their guests, building stronger businesses through personalized service and marketing. Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel and concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business and manage millions of visits at their properties.
A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, and it shows in the products we build and the people we hire.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.
More Jobs From