Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
You will be part of the team that builds, automates and maintains automations between Enterprise Products and Facebook infrastructure. You ensure that the services run smoothly and have the capacity for future growth. You excel at optimizing systems and software for performance, availability, reliability, scalability and automation. You are also thrilled at the prospect of building strong relationships with customers and engineering teams, solving operational issues thru engineering and implementing quality improvements to make the applications better suited for Facebook's needs.
- Lead a small team of engineers in the ideation and technical development of innovative solutions to streamline and automate critical business processes
- Provide strategic and operational oversight for Enterprise Products integration and support
- Work closely with business leaders to develop short and long-term strategies
- Manage business expectations, resolve conflicts, and keep businesses aligned
- Develop and drive execution on 6 month and 1 year road maps
- Drive innovation, establish new approaches in improving productivity
- Establish a metrics based organization, develop key operational metrics and push for continuous improvement
- Ensure system security
More Jobs From