Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebooks Business Applications team is responsible for building integrated, scalable, and robust enterprise applications. As a member of BizApps, you will play a key role in re-imagining productivity by shipping transformative products that serve diverse aspects of the enterprise.
This full-time position will be based in our New York office.
- Build complex enterprise systems, workflows and high-quality tools
- Build highly reliable and performant systems with appropriate monitoring and alerting
- Work closely with product managers, product designers and engineers
- Conduct design and code reviews
- Understand performance metrics for business value
- Comply with change management policies to ensure data integrity and system stability
- Interface with other teams to incorporate their innovations and vice versa
More Jobs From