Office Tour Photos
Turbonomic is the Worlds leading Application Resource Management (ARM) company assuring application performance across on-premise, multi-cloud, and cloud-native environments. We enable Application Performance thats scalable, proven and cost efficient.
At Turbo, weve invested nearly $200 million over 10 years to build the best real-time and continuous AI analytics solution that provides answers so accurate they can be executed automatically. Come see why more than 2,000 Turbo customers, including 26% of the Fortune 500, are using ARM to assure performance of their mission-critical business critical applications.
ENTERPRISE ACCOUNT SALES EXECUTIVE
Were the leader in Application Resource Management for on prem, hybrid cloud and cloud native and are transforming the way IT operates. We want the brightest and most motivated individuals who are looking to steer the future of technology.
You'll be successful if you..
- Excel under change in a fast-growing company.
- Are a winner and a builder, with examples to prove both.
- You know how to break into and navigate large, enterprise organizations and when you do, you develop lasting relationships with your contacts.
- Know how to think on your feet in difficult situations.
- Can communicate the value of a solution while promoting its technical viability.
- Have passion for technology and can speak about current trends related to IaaS, PaaS, and cloud infrastructure.
- Genuine, humble and curious.
- Have operated in a field role and set your are comfortable setting your sales messaging.
- Know how to present the value of a solution by asking thoughtful questions that assess business and technical pain-points.
What you'll bring:
- 8+ years of experience in both a direct sales and channel model. Minimum 8 years selling into enterprise accounts at the c-level.
- Understand the Application Performance Management space
- Operate and move deals through complex, matrixed organizations.
- Have experience achieving over 100%+ of your quota, since that's when your year starts.
- Experience selling complex cloud computing software ( i.e. migration, management tools, platforms etc. )
- Penetrate new accounts and value sell six/seven figure transactions.
- Have developed a technical advocate, partner mind-share, and closed at the VP/C-level.
- Use and collaborate with both internal and external resources; Channel Partners, Sales Engineers, Marketing, Strategy and Operations, Customer References etc.
Turbonomic helps thousands of enterprise organizations assure application performance by using our patented platform to make sure application workloads get precisely the right resources needed to ensure performance and eliminate overspending while maintaining policy compliance.
Turbonomic is the leader in Application Resource Management (ARM). Turbonomic was named an Inc. Fastest Growing Company and a Forbes Cloud 100 Company both for the third time. We also made the INC. Best Workplace for 2018 and 2019 list and locked in partnerships with Microsoft, AWS, Cisco and DXC to accelerate our growth. Turbonomic was founded in 2009. Were headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and we have offices in New York City, White Plains NY, Toronto, Australia and the United Kingdom.
Our company culture creates a workplace that values performance and transparency. This is done through our employees who naturally operate with a sense of fearlessness, collaborate often, are curious learners. You also have to like having fun - we have a lot of it. If that sounds like something youd like to be part of, wed love to hear from you. To learn more about our company culture, check out our careers site, our careers blog, or our employee podcast.
Benefits & Perks:
Health, dental and vision coverage health is a #1 priority for us, weve got you covered.
Unlimited paid time off flexibility boosts creativity and performance work-life balance is essential.
Pre-tax benefits medical, dependent care, commuter, 401k.
Access to executives we have a no-door policy, learn and collaborate with execs.
Beer Fridays, unlimited snacks, cold brew coffee on tap physiological needs, check.
Game rooms, quiet areas and more play a round of billiards, table tennis or grab a quiet space to focus
Career advancement jump in, learn, grow and shape your career
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
More Jobs From