Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia and the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuine representative workforce that can help us create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
The Enterprise Account Executive - NY Metro,will be responsible for generating new business sales revenue in the NY Metroregion. This will be achieved through account planning, territory planning, working with Nexthink partners, using business development techniques and field-based sales activities.The ideal candidate will have:
- worked in early stage companies that have brought new and innovative products to market;
- possesses the ability to evangelize the benefits associated with an experienced-based solution;
- is adept at selling to multiple levels of the IT organization;
- can manage customer expectations during Proof of Concept evaluations;
- Achieve sales goals and targets for assigned territory on a quarterly and annual basis by:
- Aggressively prospect, identify, qualify and develop sales pipeline
- Developing a regional strategy and plan leveraging Nexthink partners
- Work with the marketing team to conduct seminars, trade shows drive revenue growth and pipeline
- Taking a consultative approach with customers by understanding their existing challenges and future strategies to drive the Nexthink solution within the marketplace.
- Prospect qualification and the development of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue growth
- Sales process management and opportunity closure
- Ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction
- Close business to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual bookings objectives
- Build strong and effective relationships, resulting in growth opportunities
- Work closely with Professional Services team to achieve customer satisfaction
- Sell a complete solution of software, services and support to ensure customer success
- Work with Marketing to conduct seminars, trade shows and other marketing related events
- 5+ years of experience selling enterprise technology in a fast-paced and competitive market
- Goal oriented, with a track record of overachievement (Presidents Club, Rep of the Year, etc.)
- Driven possesses a strong desire to be successful
- Disciplined skilled in managing time and resources; sound approach to qualifying opportunities
- Intelligent possesses aptitude to learn quickly and establish credibility
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful and innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness and collaboration.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.