Enterprise Account Executive - NYC
Kasisto enables financial institutions to service, engage and acquire customers via human-like, intelligent conversations anytime, anywhere. Kasistos Conversational AI platform, KAI, powers omni-channel virtual assistants and chatbots who are fluent in banking across mobile apps, websites, messaging platforms, and voice-enabled devices.
KAI is the leading Conversational AI platform for the finance industry. Kasistos customers include J.P. Morgan, Mastercard, TD Bank, Standard Chartered, DBS Bank, among others. They chose KAI Banking for its proven track record to drive business results while improving customer experiences. The platform is engaging with millions of consumers around the world, across multiple channels, in different languages, and is optimized for performance, scalability, security, and compliance.
Built with the deepest AI portfolio in the industry, KAI includes Platform Tools and Services to customize and continually improve consumer experiences as well as seamlessly add new features, channels, and markets.
What you will be doing:
This is a unique, ground floor opportunity for an experienced individual contributor. We expect you to have a successful track record of selling software products and services to enterprise clients in Financial Services. You should excel at presentations, prospecting, sales planning and winning support of C-level executives. We expect you to network and build relationships with target financial institutions through FinTech conferences and meetups, trade shows, and other innovative strategies. We are counting on you to have a major impact in extending our cutting-edge technology to millions of users worldwide.
What you will be responsible for:
- Prospecting potential new customers working closely with Marketing
- Developing and implementing account strategies
- Gaining access to senior execs at our target customers and building collaborative relationships that drive our solution forward
- Closing deals using a consultative, solution selling approach
- Generating enthusiasm for our AI solutions at customer meetings, trade shows, industry conferences and other venues
- Creating, managing and reporting on the sales pipeline
- Engaging with select strategic alliance partners
What you need for this position:
- 5+ years experience in enterprise/SaaS sales in Financial Services
- A track record of high performance and extremely satisfied customers
- Experience selling to senior executives within large organizations
- Experience with consultative solution selling sales methods
- Experience selling software in net new categories
- Go-getter with strong organization and follow-up skills and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Ground floor opportunity within rapidly growing tech startup
- Great collaborative team environment
- Full Benefits
- Fun perks
New York City, Flatiron District
We welcome your cover letter with a description of your previous complete experience and your resume. Applicants must be authorized to work in the US as we are unable to sponsor. Kasisto is an equal opportunity employer.
More Jobs From