Enterprise Account Executive
You'll Click With Us With If You
- Act like an owner
- Conduct yourself with the highest integrity
- Speak up with radical candor
- Practice empathy
- Have a high and ever-climbing bar for excellence
- Dont give up, even when it gets tough
- Are thoughtful and self-reflective
Named one of the Top 50 Worlds Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company, Hello Alfred is the worlds largest real estate service platform, quickly becoming the standard technology in urban living. Were on a mission to build intuitive, personal help and anticipatory technology into one of the most important space in our lives: our home. As a startup at the intersection of four multi-billion dollar industries- real estate, technology, service and commerce - Hello Alfred is a new kind of company, thats trusted to serve consumers past their front door.
Partnering with the largest real estate developers in the world, Hello Alfreds footprint has grown rapidly in the last three years and currently operates in 16 markets with over 300 employees.
We are looking for extremely inspired and talented people to join our team at a moment of extreme growth.
As a Enterprise Account Executive, you will be responsible for increasing building revenue by achieving monthly and quarterly sales targets. In addition to driving company revenue, you will work to diversify our client base, de-risk renewals and strengthen our position in a key 2019 markets. You will expand our building partnerships within your designated territory by ensuring a healthy and robust pipeline for expansion, timely contract conversion, and excellent partner management. You are a natural relationship builder with a deep knowledge of residential real estate, and a passion for sales.
How Youll Help Us To Be Successful
- Identify and cultivate relationships with key real estate partners to drive building revenue and achieve monthly/quarterly closing targets in designated markets
- Implement and manage market expansion plans to achieve growth targets; serve as main point of contact prior to sale and successfully transition relationship to Account Management team with contract closing
- Develop, inform and execute strategic expansion across key markets
- Lead outbound sales efforts and inform all sales materials (i.e. case studies, presentation decks, etc.)
- Build strong, long-lasting partnerships with property owners, developers and management groups
- Work closely with Account Management to ensure happy clients and successful renewals
- Collaborate closely with teams across Growth, Operations and Technology teams
What You'll Need
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in residential real estate and/or a real estate sales role
- Deep understanding of residential real estate industry
- Deep network in primary markets
- Knowledge of real estate technology landscape and industry trends within RE-tech space
- Background in underwriting and experience working for owners a plus
Hello Alfred is a hospitality and technology platform focused on building intuitive, personal help into the most important space in peoples lives: our home. As the only company in the world that customers trust with the keys to their homes, were building a world where people come first, hospitality is an everyday luxury, and its not only easy, but OK, to ask for help to manage our busy lives.
We believe in responsible company-building, which means we deeply consider the second- and third-order consequences of our actions. We do the right thing, even when its more difficult or takes longer.
As a result, we build products people not only can love, but trust. Human-powered technology with heart. Join us on our mission to build the future of urban living.