What if you could shape the future of work and be part of the team that creates the digital workforce of tomorrow, using Robotic Process Automation?
In the beginning of the 20th century, Henry Ford had a vision of creating assembly lines and facilitating mass production.
100 years later, UiPath has a grand vision of liberating the human workforce from tedious, repetitive tasks, by means of Robotic Process Automation.
If you like to think ahead, like we do, then we must talk.
OurProfessional Services(PS) team advises and guides a wide variety of customers as they embark on their Robotics Process Automation Journey using UiPath Platform and tools. Whether their needs are strategic and defining business value, understanding the platforms, design patterns or training to use the tools, or supporting large scale transformative initiatives and development of 100s or 1000s of Bots, our PS team can engage with our customers and partners to support them where they are. This ensures they launch UiPath successfully, adopt it widely and are continually driving business value from UiPath.
TheEngagement Manager is a key leadership position within the Professional Services organization. As a EM, you will be expected to act as a key focal point throughout the entire solution and scoping process. You will need to work collaboratively and confidently with all members of the extended sales and delivery teams including Sales leadership, Sales, Customer Success, Partners, and the broader Professional Services team. Ultimately, you will need to ensure that a comprehensive proposal is produced, reflecting the customers goals, requirements, associated resources, risks, and pricing.
This role will demand the ability to flex rapidly between the various aspects of the job, all the while maintaining a positive attitude and control over each unique situation. The EM will need to be adept at reading customers and appropriately determining how best to manage to a successful conclusion. The primary goal is the acceleration and expansion of successful RPA and UiPath adoption, and consumption in our customers.
It is incumbent the EM will have the pulse of their business and will be able to provide all necessary business and financial updates and/or insights that are relevant to a finely tuned, operating business. Ultimately, the EM will be measured by the quality of their proposals, engagements, margin, and the satisfaction of the client.
Major responsibilities include the establishment and management of customer engagement strategy, processes and procedures and oversight to make sure each engagement is executed accordingly. Additionally, this person must create an environment so that each Engagement manager can successfully be vigilant in ensuring that the SOWs that are sold, are on target with customer expectations, drive customer goals and success, are delivered effectively, minimizing scope creep, alerting and managing critical issues, and communicating to all responsible parties.
TheEngagement Manager role will have responsibility and focus as follows: Approximately 70% focus on solution development; 20% customer engagement and 10% on successful transition to delivery
Scope of Activities
Additionally, theEngagement Manager will be asked to perform the following types of activities:
- Build a deep understanding of all pertinent aspects within the geo as it relates to RPA
- Orchestrate and manage the process of estimation including development and/or review of SOWs, MSAs, and other related documentation for professional services engagements.
- Act as a key focal point in delivering the Professional Services message to the sales team, customer success teams, pre-sales, customers, and partners
- Collaborate with the UiPath ecosystem to create value driven proposals
- Identify potential offerings and work with the Portfolio team to integrate into the roadmap
- Be customer and partner first.
- Unlock any blocking issue of the customer journey through adapted solutions and/or escalations.
- Proactively manage customer/partner issues with professionalism and tact
- Work collaboratively with the entire Professional Services leadership team
- Coordinate feedback and insight from customer engagements to improve the product, delivery kits and overall customer experience
- Identify best practice artifacts that can be packaged into delivery kits and shared with partners
- Help drive customer references and case studies.
- Embrace change management and look for continuous improvement.
- Know the implementation Partners and learn from existing experiences.
- Gather feedback from other departments, including Sales, Pre-sales, Support, Product, Partners and others, to improve the customer experience.
Job Profile Requirements
- 10+ years professional Services or Consulting Pre-sales and/or customer engagement experience. Including experience working with or for system integrators and/or global SI
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with proven experience building strong internal and customer relationships.
- Excellent writing skills with proven background in writing statements of work, proposals, and presenting complex technical solutions to customer executives
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues
- Start-up type experience, with the ability to operate in a fluid and dynamic environment
- Strong business acumen with the ability to achieve or exceed financial targets
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills in a distributed organization model
- Bachelors degree in engineering or computer science with over 15 years of work experience
- Previous experience with working with Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, Pegasystems OpenSpan, et.al. is a highly desired
Engagement Managers will be counted on to be the customer's voice throughout the solutioning process, this requires being intimate with key customer information and thinking. Being in front of our customers regularly is a key means to better solutions on their behalf and better guide the UiPath team. Therefore, we expectEMs will travel at least 50% of their time.
We offer possibility to work as needed from home, nice offices or travel to global destinations. We have flexible working hours and offer free daily premium catering.
Competitive salary, a Stock Options Plan and the unique opportunity of working with us to develop state-of-the-art robotics technology are just a few of the pluses. Healthcareplan, a 401K plan, and unlimited PTO.
We must have caught your attention if you've read so far, so we should talk.