Employee Relations Partner
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an Employee Relations Partner to support the business in delivering high quality solutions for employees. The Employee Relations Partner will be responsible for evolving and delivering the core practices of employee relations work and contribute at a hands-on level to cultivate a vibrant Facebook culture.
- Manage employee relations work across multiple business groups to assist employees and managers in resolving issues and grievances.
- Provide appropriate coaching and development feedback to managers and employees.
- Provide rigorous data analysis and reporting solutions based on business needs.
- Integrate and partner with HR Business Partners, Legal team and HR Investigations team to implement solutions.
- Work with the business on highlighting key trends in employee relations and actively driving training, systems and process improvement.