We are looking for an Editor-in-Chief to manage the news and analysis component of our new content platform. The person in this role will drive our tax analysis content strategy and execution. In addition, you will be spearhead our companys lifestyle magazine and related offshoots. Specifically, you will be responsible for the editorial direction of our daily/weekly tax news/analysis and ensure that the content is timely and relevant to multiple audiences. In addition, you will oversee our team of editors and writers to create the best in class print and digital editorial content. An ability to grow audiences across multiple digital channels is critically important!
- Define and articulate the brands content strategy, in partnership with the Companys marketing teams
- Expand the platforms audience and increase awareness of the brand
- Build, nurture and motivate a team of talented writers & editors
- Work with writers, editors and designers to assign and package content projects
- Ensure consistent quality of content, across mediums
- Partner with the Companys Sales & Marketing team to provide insights and ideas to support our cross-functional projects
- Keep abreast of industry trends and best practices (content marketing and seeding, competitive landscape, etc.)
- As an authoritative and influential voice, and as brand ambassador, contribute content under your own byline; embrace speaking opportunities and media appearances; and interact directly with our community members
About the Company
CrossBorder Solutions, a pre-IPO SaaS company, is the global leader in AI tax solutions for multinational corporations worldwide. The Company is experiencing hyper-growth as large companies cut back on consulting services and replace them with technology driven solutions. Since its inception, CrossBorder Solutions has experienced over 200% year-over-year growth. Recently, the Company completed a $65 million Series B investment led by Insight Partners, the leading global private equity firm. www.insightpartners.com
Whats in it For You
Great team culture, career development, competitive pay and benefits, & an unparalleled experience as part of one of the most advanced teams in the world. With a company culture that provides ample opportunities to be recognized, build valuable skills, and grow your career.
CrossBorder Solutions is committed to promoting the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it is through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for people regardless of their background or circumstances.
More Jobs From