CrossBorder Solutions has offices in New York City, Tarrytown NY, St. Petersburg FL, London and Argentina. We are currently in hypergrowth mode and seeking new talent in Austin TX, Houston TX and Amsterdam, Netherlands.
We are looking for a creative and collaborative Editor who understands the basics of marketing and the power of great content to join our Content Marketing team. Reporting to the Director of Brand Experience and New Media, the Editor will lead, research, develop, and oversee ideation, creation and production of content developed for a variety of channels. You will also partner with the our broader Marketing team to provide insights and ideas to support our cross-functional projects. As Editor, you will be both an influential voice and brand ambassador, contributing content under your byline and interacting directly with our community members.
* Must have a portfolio for the team to review to be considered for the role.
- Lead, develop and oversee production of internal and external digital newsletters
- Research and write compelling articles, copy and a variety of high-quality content
- Develop and produce company magazine print and digital
- Distribute and promote our content to grow our brand and audience
- Gatekeeper for our editorial quality and standards
- Follow and enforce company brand guidelines
- Source, motivate, and manage writers, freelancers, and contributors
- Take onus for learning and staying up-to-date on our products and offerings
What You Need to Succeed:
- 5+ of experience in Journalism/Writing or a content-focused marketing role
- Experience writing and editing technical editorial and some lifestyle
- Experience with digital media and SEO
- You bring imaginative and evocative ideas to complex and technical topics
- You stay informed about industry trends and best practices in digital publishing (content marketing and seeding, competitive landscape, latest vertical news, etc.)
- Knowledge of HTML is a plus
- Understand the importance of UI/UX and fundamental design best practices
- Experience with wireframing is a plus
Whats In It For You:
Great team culture, career development, great compensation package and benefits, and an unparalleled experience as part of one of the most advanced teams in the world. With a company culture that provides ample opportunities to be recognized, build valuable skills, and grow your career.
About CrossBorder Solutions:
We are a pre-IPO SaaS company and the global leader in AI tax solutions for multinational corporations worldwide. We are experiencing hyper-growth as large companies cut back on consulting services and replace them with technology-driven solutions. Since its launch, CrossBorder Solutions has experienced over 200% year-over-year growth. Recently we completed a $65 million Series B investment led by Insight Partners, the leading global private equity firm. www.insightpartners.com
We are committed to promoting the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it is through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for our people regardless of their background or circumstances.