Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Diversity Program Manager, Talent Management will provide strategic input on a range of Facebooks people and programs related to talent management across multiple business areas while owning and managing cross-functional projects. This person will be responsible for building a scalable structure that applies and strengthens our diversity and inclusion lens in our talent programs at Facebook. This new role on the Diversity Team will benefit from close partnerships with People Growth, Learning & Development, People Analytics, People Products, Legal, Communications, among other departments. This role requires close collaboration with cross-functional partners and executive leadership across the company. The ideal candidate will have experience in talent management and diversity.
- Build talent strategies and programs to scale in business units and functions across the company
- Develop and implement a range of talent management programs requiring the application of a diversity and inclusion lens
- Identify new talent management opportunities to grow and keep talent, and proactively identify solutions, programs and processes to address the need
- Counsel people partners on best practices for embedding diversity and inclusion in talent strategies
- Compile, track and synthesize metrics and large data sets
- Act as liaison between internal teams for reviewing talent initiatives
- Draft and review messaging and communications from a diversity and inclusion point of view
- Manage cross-functional projects
- Develop and manage relationships with relevant external partners