The Sr. Product Manager will report to the Chief Technology Officer and be responsible for developing and maintaining Rightways portfolio of consumer based digital healthcare products and services.
A Rightway Sr. Product Manager is a critical role responsible for scaling our industry-leading consumer based healthcare products and services. These responsibilities will encompass partnering with key business stakeholders to advance our digital healthcare products to deliver market differentiating client value through an increased consumer engagement which results in improved healthcare outcomes.
- Experience with consumer based digital product development preferably in the healthcare space. These responsibilities include partnering business stakeholders on the development of a product roadmap supporting Rightways marketplace and the clients they serve.
- The ability to develop and execute product plans that span experience ideation, specification, development, constituent testing, launch and measurement.
- The ability to establish and execute ongoing consumer quality assessment programs utilizing Net Promoter scores as a key measure of effectiveness.
- The ability to continually assess healthcare trends and competitive landscape that will drive product requirements and or new partnerships.
- Proven experience with agile development methodologies and the ability to distill high level product concepts into user stories synthesizing the complexities of healthcare including regulations, clinical workflows and patient journeys
- Experience with a client facing role supporting sales, client product updates, pilot programs, service and support.
- +4 years of product management experience in a digital consumer or healthcare spaced market.
- +2 years of healthcare product experience is a definite plus.
- Expertise in user story creation and decomposition to Use Cases (ability to view features from different perspectives)
- Strong communication, documentation skills and relationship management expertise
- Strong wireframing skills
- A Bachelors degree in product marketing, healthcare and or technology related fields.
- Experience launching consumer based or Healthcare/Patient-facing digital products (mobile, web, voice)
- Understanding in healthcare data standards (e.g., HL7, NCPDP, SMART/FHIR, X12, etc.)
- Background or previous experience in neuroscience, behavior change, digital health or similar field
- Experience with systems design and/or foundational coding concepts
- Scrum or Scaled Agile (SAFe) experience
Rightway is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.