At Rightway we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire for the best talent and actively seek diversity of thought processes, beliefs, background and education. Rightway fosters an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated to drive the best business decisions possible.
We are committed to equal opportunity and fairness regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, nation of origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, country of citizenship, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, family status, family care status, military or veteran status or any other basis protected by local, state or federal laws.
Rightway Healthcare was founded in early 2017 by a team of dedicated healthcare, business and technology leaders. Rightway is a technology platform that provides employees and their families with the support, information and advocacy they need to be better healthcare consumers.
We combine a high-tech consumer portal with a high-touch dedicated concierge environment to provide consumers with the same level of support and guidance they would receive if they had a doctor in the family. We are focused on personalization, implementation, advocacy and results.
Rightway works with employers from 100 25,000 employees to provide an ecosystem of healthcare navigation for employees. We are committed to generating high member satisfaction scores, industry leading engagement and a quantifiable ROI for every employer. Our approach is rooted in analytics and guided by a bottom-up understanding of a population.
Rightway is privately financed, having raised over $130mm to date from investors such as Thrive Capital
The company is headquartered in New York City, with new offices in Hudson Yards. We also have remote offices in Miami, Denver and San Francisco.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Sr. Product Manager will report to the Chief Technology Officer and be responsible for developing and maintaining Rightways portfolio of consumer based digital healthcare products and services.
A Rightway Sr. Product Manager is a critical role responsible for scaling our industry-leading consumer based healthcare products and services. These responsibilities will encompass partnering with key business stakeholders to advance our digital healthcare products to deliver market differentiating client value through an increased consumer engagement which results in improved healthcare outcomes.
- Experience with consumer based digital product development preferably in the healthcare space. These responsibilities include partnering business stakeholders on the development of a product roadmap supporting Rightways marketplace and the clients they serve.
- The ability to develop and execute product plans that span experience ideation, specification, development, constituent testing, launch and measurement.
- The ability to establish and execute ongoing consumer quality assessment programs utilizing Net Promoter scores as a key measure of effectiveness.
- The ability to continually assess healthcare trends and competitive landscape that will drive product requirements and or new partnerships.
- Proven experience with agile development methodologies and the ability to distill high level product concepts into user stories synthesizing the complexities of healthcare including regulations, clinical workflows and patient journeys
- Experience with a client facing role supporting sales, client product updates, pilot programs, service and support.
- +4 years of product management experience in a digital consumer or healthcare spaced market.
- +2 years of healthcare product experience is a definite plus.
- Expertise in user story creation and decomposition to Use Cases (ability to view features from different perspectives)
- Strong communication, documentation skills and relationship management expertise
- Strong wireframing skills
- A Bachelors degree in product marketing, healthcare and or technology related fields.
- Experience launching consumer based or Healthcare/Patient-facing digital products (mobile, web, voice)
- Understanding in healthcare data standards (e.g., HL7, NCPDP, SMART/FHIR, X12, etc.)
- Background or previous experience in neuroscience, behavior change, digital health or similar field
- Experience with systems design and/or foundational coding concepts
- Scrum or Scaled Agile (SAFe) experience