Director of Product, PBM
Rightway Healthcare was founded in early 2017 by a team of dedicated
healthcare, business and technology leaders. Rightway is a technology plat
form that provides employees and their families with the support, information and advocacy they need to be better healthcare consumers. We combine a high-tech consumer portal with a high-touch dedicated concierge environment to provide consumers with the same level of support and guidance they would receive if they had a doctor in the family. We are focused on personalization, implementation, advocacy and results.
Rightway works with employers from 10025,000 employees to provide an ecosystem of healthcare navigation for employees. We are committed to generating high member satisfaction scores, industry leading engagement and a quantifiable ROI for every employer. Our approach is rooted in analytics and guided by a bottom-up understanding of a population. Rightway is privately financed, having raised over $30mm to date from investors such as Thrive Capital
It is headquartered out of New York City, with new offices in Hudson Yards. We also have remote offices in Miami, FL and San Francisco, CA.
- Product ownership of Rightways PBM Product Suite
- Own technical research role. This team member will be responsible for understanding the technical side of our PBM business. This team member will also be responsible for researching and vetting potential technical solutions and understanding the competitive landscape
- Own technical specifications from high level to user story. This team member will work closely with our stakeholders to craft a cohesive set of product requirements and distill them into feature level user stories for our development team to decompose and develop. Includes the ability to deeply understand and synthesize the complexities of healthcare including regulations, clinical workflows and patient journeys
- Own development cycle. This team member will partner with the development team to allocate resources and set expectations for deliverables. They will act as a central point of contact between the PBM operations team and Rightway development team.
- Own client technical support. This team member will be our clients first point of contact for technical questions about the product.
- Bachelor's degree
- +7 years of Product Owner experience with complicated technical products.
- +5 years of healthcare product experience with a strong preference to pharmacy benefit industry
- Expertise in User Stories creation with decomposition to Use Cases (ability to view features from different perspectives)
- Healthcare Use and/or Strategy subject matter knowledge to drive clinical functions (UM, DM, CM), claims administration (ideally pharmacy) and operational functions (e.g., member and provider services)
- Strong communication, documentation skills & relationship management expertise
- Strong wireframing skills
- Good sense of user experience. This role will need to work closely with our Consumer team as an advocate for the user.
- Masters Degree
- Experience launching v1 consumer/patient-facing healthcare software applications (mobile, web, voice)
- Solid understanding in healthcare data standards (e.g., HL7, SMART/ FHIR, X12, etc.)
- Background or previous experience in neuroscience, behavior change, digital health or similar field
- Experience with systems design and/or foundational coding concepts
- Scrum or Scaled Agile (SAFe) experience
- Competitive Salary + Equity
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Commuter)
- 401K plan
- Company sponsored social events
Rightway is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
More Jobs From