At Tend, we believe that all patients deserve to have the best care available. While the latest technology, and upgraded studios are nice, its the clinicians and employees who drive our industry-leading customer satisfaction. Our high caliber team is supported by the latest dentist and patient tested technology, stat-of-the-art studios, and a learning environment that aspires to fill patient AND employee needs.
About the Role
- Changing an industry takes passionate people willing to take risks. The Talent Acquisition Marketer will own the marketing funnel to identify and recruit the best clinical talent in the dental industry. From sponsorships to events to digital and offline channels to CRM programs to the Tend Careers site, youll work directly with our recruiting team using marketing best practices to attract and hire the right people.
- In addition, this role will also form a strong marketing partnership with the field network to keep all employees and locations close to the Tend brand and informed of the latest developments. Whats more, this role will partner with clinicians to develop compelling digital personas that support the clinical objectives of Tend.
- This role will report to the Director of Growth and will be dotted lined to the People Function working closely with the Head of Talent Acquisition as well as with other functions across the organization to build a first-of-its-kind oral healthcare employer brand.
- This position will play a significant role in cultivating an environment that provides effective and trustworthy dental services in a fast paced, dynamic and respectful work environment.
- 6-10 years of experience in a recruitment marketing, preferably in healthcare, dental or related industry
- Understand key business priorities and metrics in order to anticipate budget and staffing needs
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills to assess the effectiveness of campaigns and recruiting tactics
- Comfortable working in team environments and also working independently
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization both orally and written
- Expertise with recruiting and employment platforms such as Indeed, Glassdoor, LinkedIn as well as social channels
- Serious attention to detail and project management skills
- Dynamic, able-to-move quickly with program implementation and maintain focus amid constant change
- A proactive self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Be responsible for executing Tends talent acquisition marketing strategy. You will develop, recommend, and execute opportunities to increase Tends talent pipeline across all channels and points of engagement.
- Partner with the People Team to create strategies and tactics that drive clinical recruiting efforts and facilitate internal communications across our various studio locations
- Work with the Marketing team to create a media mix that connects with clinicians where they are and helps them understand that Tend is a great fit for them
- Actively support clinicians in the development of their digital personas
- Partner with the Design Team to create marketing collateral and messaging that clearly explains Tends employer value proposition, drives reputation and the right applications
- Prepare go-to-market communication strategies for new campaigns and market entries
- Accountable for ensuring key stakeholders (both internal and external) are informed, updated and supportive of direction and plans
Interested in being a pioneer in the dental space? Hope youre ready for a ride.
Our Goodie Bags are Pretty Impressive!
Our comprehensive benefits & perks program will make you grin. Employer-sponsored healthcare coverage, 401(k) with an employer match, generous paid time off, a pre-tax commuter benefit, and much more!
Keeping the Tend Community Safe
Weve always been committed to providing the highest quality of care for our team and members. During this time, we are taking extra precautions to promote the health and safety of those who work and receive treatment at our studios. From enhanced PPE to sterilized equipment and staggered visit times with on-site temperature checks, we prioritize your health every step. For more information on how were making our dental visits safer, please visit:https://www.hellotend.com/notice
We are committed to promoting a work environment in which differences are respected, employees are treated fairly and individual contributions are valued and rewarded. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.