At Rightway we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire for the best talent and actively seek diversity of thought processes, beliefs, background and education. Rightway fosters an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated to drive the best business decisions possible.
We are committed to equal opportunity and fairness regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, nation of origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, country of citizenship, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, family status, family care status, military or veteran status or any other basis protected by local, state or federal laws.
Rightway Healthcare was founded in early 2017 by a team of dedicated healthcare, business and technology leaders. Rightway is a technology platform that provides employees and their families with the support, information and advocacy they need to be better healthcare consumers.
We combine a high-tech consumer portal with a high-touch dedicated concierge environment to provide consumers with the same level of support and guidance they would receive if they had a doctor in the family. We are focused on personalization, implementation, advocacy and results.
Rightway works with employers from 100 25,000 employees to provide an ecosystem of healthcare navigation for employees. We are committed to generating high member satisfaction scores, industry leading engagement and a quantifiable ROI for every employer. Our approach is rooted in analytics and guided by a bottom-up understanding of a population.
Rightway is privately financed, having raised over $130mm to date from investors such as Thrive Capital
The company is headquartered in New York City, with new offices in Hudson Yards. We also have remote offices in Miami, Denver and San Francisco.
This role will develop and lead Rightways strategic partnerships within the digital health ecosystem. This is a fantastic opportunity to build a new commercial vertical and join a rapidly growing company that is positioned for dramatic scaling and impact over the next several years.
In this position, you will design and execute a strategy for how Rightway partners with relevant digital health and data companies to (1) design impactful product solutions that benefit clients and members; (2) increase distribution and drive revenue growth for both parties. For example, you might define how Rightway works with claims analytics vendors to pair navigation with population data insights, or how Rightway integrates with point solution providers to increase appropriate utilization.
The ideal candidate for this role is product and data minded, has a strong understanding of the digital health vendor landscape, and has experience developing and owning a distribution channel.
- Work with our leadership team to build a comprehensive ecosystem partnership strategy and execution plan
- Create a detailed market landscaping and prioritization framework for partnerships
- Establish net new relationships with partner companies and nurture them toward contracted relationships with shared commercialization goals
- Expand existing opportunities / relationships and bring a fresh perspective to further accelerate them
- Serve as the internal quarterback for all product, technical, and operational customization, working cross-functionally from scoping through execution
- Collaborate with the marketing team to drive the creation and utilization of co-branded sales collateral and other custom GTM initiatives
- Develop processes to facilitate information sharing and enable smooth hand-offs to the sales team on specific deals
Education and Experience
- You have 10+ years of experience in a growth-driving role, including managing partnerships and working with vendors through implementations
- You have worked in the digital health industry and/or have worked for a health insurance broker / consultant or a payor itself
- You are a self-starter with a knack for influencing others both internally and externally
- You have an appreciation for product / operational complexities and solution design
- You have excellent communication and relationship-building skills and enjoy collaborating with others to deliver on joint goals
- You thrive on ambiguous problems and have a track record of developing creative partnership structures and go-to-market strategies
- Bonus! You have experience in a Product Management role and/or have worked closely with PMs and technical teams on commercial opportunities
- A Bachelors degree is required; masters is a plus