Director, Strategic Engagement
Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs. We're a data-first marketing platform startup, and we approach our work seriously; we tackle problems in a scrappy and disruptive fashion, yet we build for scale to support our clients at big data volume.
We are the first and only enterprise customer data platform with a fully-integrated marketing cloud. Moving beyond the limitations of both categories, Simons platform empowers businesses to leverage enterprise-scale big data and machine learning to power customer communications in any channel. Simons unique approach allows brands to develop incredible personalization capabilities without needing to build and maintain massive bespoke data infrastructure.
Our culture is rooted in organizational transparency, empowering individuals, and an attitude of getting things done. If you want to be a valuable contributor on a team that cultivates these core values we would love to hear from you.
Simon Data is seeking a Director of Strategic Engagement who will be responsible for developing and delivering a productized offering of strategic services covering the breadth lifecycle marketing and its related ecosystem of processes, technologies, and organizational requirements. Success in this role means deploying best practices and services that embed Simons technology and capabilities into our clients short, medium, and long-term business and marketing strategies.
As the Strategic Engagement Director, you will serve as a trusted advisor to senior level executives (CROs, VPs/SVPs, GMs) as well as teams that span several functions within our clients organizations. Accordingly, the Strategic Engagement Director will have the full support of the Simon organization across Simons leadership team, data scientists, and technical account managers.
WHAT YOULL DO
- Manage and expand top strategic accounts for the business
- Manage the scoping and delivery of ad-hoc strategic engagements
- Develop and maintain an offering of strategic services
- Develop and manage scalable delivery infrastructure for strategic services
- Facilitate cross-pollination of best practices across client base
- Develop and maintain a library of marketing best practices and presentations
- Collaborate with Simon account managers to identify opportunities to upsell accounts based on deployment of strategic services
- Coordiante with sales, product, and data science to inform evolution of strategic service offering
- Cultivate deep, trusted-advisor relationships with senior decision makers and influencers across the client base
- Support account executives across the sales cycle to demonstrate the value of Simons strategic services offering to prospects
- 6+ Years work experience working with customers at a top agency, digital marketing research, or consulting firm
- Bonus: 5+ years management consulting experience without an MBA or 2+ years management consulting experience post-MBA
- Subject matter expertise in digital marketing best practices
- Deep experience in management best practice research
- Excellent communication & presentation skills; both written and verbal
- Collaborative style when working across teams
- Ability to understand and navigate complicated organizations
- Experience working with, and managing, senior client leaders
- Strategically understand business problems and map to potential solutions
- Analytical - comfortable navigating data and technology systems
- Relentless focus on driving solution development
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.